part 5 - oh no

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Thomas Doherty seen in (hometown) cheating on Dove Cameron with underage girl?

The headline stared mockingly at you, horror was written on your face, clicking on the link, you read through the article. Sighing in relief when you got to the comments

'but that's impossible? When these photos were taken Thomas was in (idk place he was filming stuff) for acting in legacies? There's no way he could in two places at once?'

'completely false, Thomas was in a different place! Must be a doppelganger'

'^^^^ hold up two tommys?! I want one!!'

'@volisirapter it's obvious that the look-alike in the pic is dating the girl in the pic, you got no chance'

'@neverapott066 don't ruin my dreams beech'

You groaned, falling sideways into the couch, dropping your phone on the rug. "this is bad, this is really really bad!"

"wha's bad love?" Harry's voice popped up from behind you, you sat up, picking your phone up from the ground and showing him the article.

"shit that is bad, wha' are we gonna do?" harry looked worried, not wanting his actor or you to get into trouble.

"I don't know Harry, at least Thomas' fans don't think he did anything, and more believe that you are his doppelganger instead of Thomas somehow being two places at once and is cheating on dove"

Harry paused, turning to you "dove? As in mals actor?" you slowly nodded, remember you never told him about dove's and Thomas' relationship, you told him about the headcanon about him and mal, but not that.

"uh yeah, he and dove have been dating since before Descendants 2 released?"

Harry made a face, paling slightly, he turned and walked to the door, shoving in his key and walking right through.

"Nope!!!"

"Harry nooooo"

=

China stared at the article, her face in her palm, tapping her nails on her cheek. "if I remember correctly his name was Harry" she paused, her eyes widening before she shook her head rapidly.

"no, no, no! it's impossible, he couldn't be...could he?"

Could the dude who looked exactly like Thomas and whose name was Harry, be Harry Hook?

No...no!...it was impossible?

=

Thomas blinked at the screen, slightly disturbed, dove looking at his screen behind him, eyebrows raised.

"looks like you have a doppelganger Tommy"

He sighed, scrolling down to the comments, reading as dove picked up peanut butter and sat down on the couch next to him. "good thing your fans think so too, I haven't gotten any DM's or anything about this"

Thomas nodded, an odd feeling in his gut, eyes narrowing at the picture.

The doppelganger had a VERY familiar jacket on and...there was a hook hanging from his left hip belt loop.

Thomas had an inkling.

That somehow, his character Harry Hook, had somehow made it to this world.

=

You were walking around, wearing Harry's iconic jacket. A random song playing through your earbuds.

"hey! You're the girl from the Thomas cheating article!" you whirled around, seeing a group of people with cameras, which started to flash.

You panicked, starting to run, but they followed, oh now you know how celebrities felt.

It was not fun, any turn you took, they were right behind you, only a few steps behind.

"WHO IS HE?!"

"WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THOMAS DOHERTY?!"

"WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THOMAS AND DOVE?!"

You felt panic building in your chest, your breath shortening and your steps beginning to fumble.

"p-please no, st-stay away!!"

You slammed into a person, who immediately wrapped their arms around you and twisted you behind them.

"oi! Stay away from meh girl!!" Harry, it was Harry, you sighed in relief before panicking once more.

"Harry, come on, they cant-" Harry snarled, rearing back as a paparazzi came close, slamming his fist into the camera.

"get the fuck away!" you felt your breathing pick up again, a panic attack setting in once more.

"-h-h-Harry!" he stilled, whirling around to look at you. the rage slipping off his face as he saw you, he leaned down, picking you up and rushing off, the sound of cameras clicking fading into the background.

Harry whipped out his key, shoving it into a random door, opening it widely and jumping through, the door closing behind him.

You fell onto a carpeted floor, rolling out of Harry's arms. You shoot up, recognizing Harry's room on the repaired lost revenge.

You felt a hand on the small of your back, and you fell back into Harry's arms, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Are yeh okay (y/n)?" Harry spoke quietly, bringing you into his chest and holding you tightly.

You shook your head, turning slightly and burying your face in his neck. "hey hey" he cooed, rubbing your scalp with his nails "it's okay, they're gone, they cant follow us here, we're safe"

You sniffed, rubbing your cheek on his shoulder.

"Guys?" Uma stood at the door, eyes wide with surprise. "what are you two doing here? Its been like two weeks?"

As Harry explained, the exhaustion from the panic attack took its tool, lulling you into sleep.

–end of part 5–

Comment for part 6