One

Rumors of Mrs. Browns death had turned into the towns number one subject of gossip for weeks now. I thought I would never hear the end of it but then the new topic, was about Mr. Ian Shane Fredrick. The most hottest, richest man that had came to the small town of ours. Girls swooned over him, teachers gave him free passes but as for me,

I loathed him.

"So honey-bunny," Ian smirked down at me with his hazel gorgeous eyes shining."When was I gonna get that kiss?"

I slammed my books down on my desk in annoyance and brushed off his remark with a huff. I pulled out yesterdays notes and grabbed a pencil from my bag. I counted three seconds in my head and that's when i felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me off the seat. I struggled to get out of his grip but was plopped onto his lap with ease.He chuckled and his fingers dug into my hips again. His hands begun to trail lower but thankfully enough a guy I knew stepped in.

"Hey let her go!" Seth, one of the football jocks shouted as he stormed into the room. "Her brother will have your ass."

"I don't think she would want that at all, what do you say Hmm? Should I let you go?" He murmured low in my ear.

My face warmed up but I mashed my lips together and my eyes were trained on the door.

"Come on baby tell him." Ian murmured in my ear and sucked on the skin right in the area that wasn't covered by my ponytail.

I gasped out and instantly my palms flew and rested onto the back of  his neck. My eyes widen and I quickly shoved him away from me. The way he felt against me, the way his mouth felt was incredible. Almost like we fit together perfectly.

"Ian." My brother walked in and glowered down at him with cool brown eyes. "That ring on her finger means nothing to you I suppose."

Ian looked down and gripped my left hand into his large one. His hazel eyes studied the promise ring on my finger and he looked at me with a bewildered."You're a virgin?"

"That is none of your concern Fredrick." Another boy from the football team snarled.

I bit my lip and yanked my hand from his grasp and tucked a wavy brown lock behind my ear. I heard his sharp intake of a breath and looked up into his eyes. He looked down at me with a look I haven't seen on a persons face before only on a animal when they stare at their prey.

"Alright class." The teacher swept into the room and shut the door behind himself. "New seating chart.:'

The whole class groaned in frustration and we all got our stuff together and awkwardly stood up and had our eyes on the Promethean board. People began to shuffle to their new spots and I noticed that I happened to be in the back.

With Ian.

The only table in the damn back. With Ian.

"Mr. Simmons." My brother began.

"No. I will not change seats. Sorry not sorry. Everyone in your spots. We need as much time as we can get for our lecture."

I quickly got settled and ignored the smirking bad boy sitting right next to me. I took out my spiral and pencil and labeled the dates and the headline for the notes.

"Rocks. Can anyone tell me what you know about them?" He began.

"Sedimentary." I said softly."Metamorphic."

"Any other words of knowledge?" Mr. Simmons said with a wink in my direction.

Ian's hand landed on my knee making my body flinch in return. My eyes darted down and I saw his hands slowly creep up my knee, almost sluggishly. I slapped his hand away while crossing my legs and wrote down what the teacher had stated.

"You shouldn't do that." He muttered darkly in my ear. His hand made its way back onto my mid thigh and my breath caught in my throat. A soft moan escaped my lips that made some people look back with curiosity. A stern look from Ian had made them all look away with embarrassment.

"Please. Please don't."  I whispered. I grabbed his hand and squeezed.

His eyes soften."If you don't want it, push me away. I won't do it again."

I bit my lip and nodded. The corner of his lips quirked and his palm moved higher and hit right home. His fingers curved and hit right at the spot i thought no one would touch.

"Mr. Fredrick? An answer?" Mr. Simon asked.

"Erosion." The fingers paused and the teacher looked as if he was about to say something but went back to his lecture instead, completely oblivious to what was happening in his own classroom.

Jack, my brother, turned in his spot to look over at me. His eyes trailed over me and I had a choice to either rat out Ian and his expert fingers or let him be.

I smiled and waved at my brother which gave me a grin in return. He turned around and listened to the lecture while I laid my head down. I could not believe this was happening.

"How do you feel?" Ian asked in a husky tone while his fingers found a perfect rhythm. My breath fogged against the black table top and my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

"Look at me." He ordered.

I turned my face the other way and looked up into his lust filled eyes. His fingers became slick and found a faster rhythm

"Ah.. Ian."

'Shhh." He warned.

My eyes widen as a new sensation came over my body almost like being numb. Every part of me felt  like it was getting hit by waves and waves of pleasure. Each wave making me want to scream out, moan and yell. But I couldn't. Not here and not now.

I huffed and was silenced by a stern look from Ian. He took his hand away from my thighs and carried on like nothing happened. He turned the other way and begun to dig into his backpack for something that had gotten us some glares in our direction. He got back up and flashed me a smile while slipping something onto my wrists.

I looked down to see a pure gold bracelet with tiny, fragile handcuffs connecting together. In the middle of it all a small pendant had one word etched into it.

OWNED.

My eyebrows pulled together in confusion and I looked up into Ian's hazel eyes which held dark humor. Looking back I wish that I had gotten away while I still had the chance but seeing as I let him do what he had done that day, my fate was sealed.

I was officially property of Ian Shane Fredrick.