Two

During lunch I was slumped over the table with my girlfriends chattering around me about pom. I picked at the fragile bracelet and looked at the small diamond glittering in the sunlight that was coming through the window. It was pretty but what does it even mean? Being owned seems kinda overrated ..

"Camari?" Jessica said smiling. "Are you thinking about joining pom again?"

I laugh and run a hand through my brown hair. "No, coach would always make me do the extra things. So much pressure."

"Well," The beautiful black haired and blue eyed Jozie began." It's only because of your skill. If you stayed it would have been you that got the scholarship not Sam."

The crowd went quiet and I felt the air growing awkward at the mention of her name. Sam use to be one of us but for some reason started to talk behind my back and Sarahs. She said, and I quote, 'need to take out the Queen Bitches'. I never really understood what I did wrong other than drive her home when her car broke down at three in the morning. I should probably add that was when I had fractured a bone because of her butterfingers.

"Anyways." Jozie said quietly."Have you guys seen Ian today?"

My hand instantly fiddled with my bracelet and blush crept to my cheeks. Thinking of how his fingers pulled my underwear to the side had me crossing my legs again. It was odd having an orgasm at school and not get caught, especially with my brother so close.

"He looked yummy today." Sarah finally spoke up from beside me. Her pretty blonde waves brushed against my shoulder and she flipped her hair. Her brown soulful eyes looked at me with interest and I smiled at her.

"Are you kidding? Not even." I sniffed.

"Oh come one now, Cam." My girls said in a chorus.

"Yeah, first day he was enrolled you eye raped him like no other." Sarah huffed.

"Too bad he likes to jump from girl to girl though." Blaize, the redhead with long legs said with an always sleepy expression. She gestured from behind me and I looked to see Ian and the girl known as Clarity swapping tongues.

My eyes widen and my heart thudded to a stop and sank low into my stomach. They were just three tables behind us with no shame. Her leg was propped over his lap and it didn't take a glance to even see where his hands were at. Shame colored my cheeks and I turned away.

"Cam." Sarah sighed and shook her head. "You didn't.."

"Of course not" I snapped and took in a deep breath. "Maybe a little."

My group sighed and I cradled my head in my palms.

What am I going to do?

Before anyone could speak I shot out of my seat and adjusted my skirt. I looked over at the table where James sat and gave him a shy smile he shot out from his seat and scurried to my side. My brother looked at me with shock and grinned giving me a thumbs up. If there was one person in the world that he wanted me to date it would be his bestfriend.

"James can we talk?" I said under my eyelashes."Are you a-"

"Yeah." He flashed me a goofy grin and wasted no time to wrap his arm around my waist.

He pulled me closer to his side and a couple of cheers was heard from my group and his. I looked down at my pumps with blush creeping in my cheeks and discretely slipped the bracelet off of my wrists. I stopped in front of the couple and smacked the bracelet on their table. Ian's eyes snapped over to me with annoyance but melted into a soft expression but he still didn't let go of his grip at her thigh.

"I think you dropped this." I told him sweetly and slid it in their direction.

"That is yours." He said while eyeing up James and his gorgeous hazel orbs landed on the palm settling on my hip."You are mine."

"No." I said with a convincingly shocked expression. "I'm sure you have me mixed up with someone else."

"Get off of her." Ian glowered and pushed Clarity away from his side. "It's obvious shes just using you. Go back while you still can with that stupid pride of yours."

The arm that was wrapped around my waist disappeared and I felt heated under Ian's gaze. He looked at me like he was ready to devour me whole. He got out of his chair and took the bracelet from his hand and slipped it back onto my wrist. His slender fingers stroked my cheek and down to my chin and gently grabbed my chin. He pulled me closer to him with a pull at my hips and I couldn't even look into his eyes that were burning into my face.

"Just remember." He said in a steely voice. "Remember that you are mine."

I shook my head and noticed that the cafeteria around us went quiet . I looked at my group of girls and saw they were glaring at Ian but sent me encouraging weak smiles. My brothers table seemed tense and glared daggers at Ian.

"Come on Cammy." He whispered. "Let me show you the perks of being owned."

There was that word again.. I couldn't help but shudder at that delicious word that rolled off his tongue.

Owned.