YOUR A MOTHER!!(🥺)

🥺💢
No one's POV:
Qauticky was normaly a happy and fun person, but lately he's been more upset and sad. This has worried both Sapnap and Karl. Later that day Qauckity walked down to see his two fiances. "Duckie what's got you so upset?" Karl ask worried. The shorter male sighed and mumbled. "Babs you have to speak up for me." Sapnap said while he hugged the smaller male. "I just want to see Tubbo again it's been awhile." He spoke with a soft voice. The other two smiled a little bit and nodded "Duckie you could of told us we would've done something a little sooner." Karl said and kissed the males head, as Sapnap went to text Wilbur (my sister start playing tommyinnit lol)

After they had finished eating and getting ready for the day. Qauticky was sitting on the couch to excited to see Tubbo again. After another hour or so there was a knock at the door and Qauticky jumped up to open the door with a huge smile.

Qauckity's POV:
I open the door and see my baby boy standing there with Wilbur. I didn't say anything before dropping down on my knees and hugging Tubbo. While I was hugging him Karl and Sapnap had walked up to the now open door and started talking to Wilbur after a few minutes of them talking Wilbur said bye and left Tubbo with us. I pick him up and walk into the lounge room before sitting down. "Hey Tubbo" I say in a soft voice. He looks at me with a smile and keeps hugging me "hey.." he says softly. After a a few minutes I got up to get something for Tubbo and walked back down with a bee plushie.

No one's POV:
He tapped on Tubbos shoulder while hiding the bee. "Tubbo I have something for you" he spoke with a small smile trying not to jump up and down. "What is it?" He asked confused. Qauckity showed him the bee with a gaint grin watching as the boy took the toy and hugged before yelling "THANK YOU MAMA!" in that moment both Karl and Sapnap look at there fiance and were in shock. "Wait Tubbo, did you just Q mama?" Sap asked even more confused. All Tubbo did was nod while hugging Qauckity. "Duckie didn't tell us?" Asked Karl feeling just a bit hurt. "I didn't want you guys to hate me" he spoke softly and cuddled up with Tubbo again. Both the older males smiled and said "we would never hate our little Qauckitty" Sapnap said with a smirk which quickly fell as Tubbo stated talking "If you hurt my Mama you will be very sorry" after a while Qauckity found out that Tubbo would be staying with them for a few days. He couldn't stop smiling.

~{°•\\^\\•°} Time Skip~

Later that night as the older males were sitting in bed Sapnap finally asked Qauckity "Why do you think we would hate you if we found out Tubbo's your son?" He sigh before speaking.

💢
Qauticky's POV:
Jschlatt had just walked in the door and was drunk I just finished making dinner and setting the table as he sat down and watch me do the same*/. We both ate in silence. After I had finished and put my dishes away I went into our bedroom and laid down and tried to sleep until the yelling started. Something about not cleaning right but I stayed in our and after ten minutes he came in and touch me and then hit me until it got worse.
💢
(Qauckity was talking about what jschlatt did and how Rubio is his son through not so nice actions)

No one's POV:
After listening to the shorter male they both hugged him and didn't let go until they heard a soft knock on the door "come in" Karl said with a cute sweetness. Tubbo walked in and looked at Qauckity and said "Mama the nightmares are back" Qauckity got out of bed and pick him up and walked over to the bed before laying down cuddling him and whispering goodnight before Tubbo fell asleep. After Tubbo fell asleep he look up at Sapnap and Karl and kisses them goodnight before laying down and going to bed having dreams of them all. Tubbo calling Sapnap and Karl Papa and dad (or whatever you what him to call them) and just being one big happy family.

{°\\∆\\°}
I did it and just so you know I didn't go into much detail in the 💢 💢 bit as it wasn't something that I really want to do just yet. In that I won't update everyday because I have and Im in the middle of handing assessment drafts and shit and then on too of that I have work but I will try and update this as much as possible so please keep in mind that I will be busy but will still try and post as much as I can. I hope you enjoyed this and see you in the next chapter!!💜💙🧡
~|•°•| WORD COUNT: 858!~ {°•\\~\\•°}

~Vonny! Nya <3