Meeting The Parents

In this story Bad and Skeppy are Sapnap's dad's, Karl's mum's name will be Willow and then Awesamdude and Ponk are Quackity's dad's but he calls Ponk mama.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV:
Today is the day everyone is meeting eachother's parents. They've all meet Sapnap's and Karl but not Quackity's and the parents haven't meet yet. The three males were getting dressed and after they were done they went downstairs to start cooking. Well more like Quackity would start cooking while the other two tried to help him as much as they could.

After about 20 minutes a knock on the door came and Sapnap opened the door to reveal Skeppy and Bad who walked in and hugged Karl and Sapanp. They didn't hug Quackity for two reasons 1 he was cooking and 2 Bad still didn't really like him. After a few more minutes Karl's mother had arrived and they waited for Quackity's. After 20 more minutes there was a knock and Quackity ran to the door.

"MAMA PAPA!" He yelled hugging the people who everyone thought would be close to Karl's family but with both parents until they walked in the door and everyone could see it was Awesamdude and Ponk. Everyone now sat confused on who Quackity had called mama.

"Duckie? Who did you mama?" Asked Karl confused but trying not to sound mean or offensive.

"Oh I was Ponk Mama cause he's my Mama." He spoke with a smile that made Karl's and Sapnap's heart melt. Ponk looked happy and had on a wide smile under his mask while Sam looked down at almost everyone except Bad. "Take a seat mama and papa I'll bring out dinner" Q said with a bright smile. As he walked in the kitchen Sapnap saw his duck tail somewhat wag to show how happy he was which Sapnap pointed out to Karl

After a minute of Quackity going back and forth and walked out looking before mumbling "can one of you get the cups I'm not tall enought to get them."

Sapnap smiled and stood up telling Quackity to sit down and he'll be back. Quackity sat next to Ponk and Karl. After a minute Spanap came back with all the cups before placing them down and smiling at his two boyfriends before he sat down.

"Who cooked this?" Asked Bad surprised at how good it tasted. Shyly Quackity put his hand with a small me. Skeppy looked at Quackity before he loudly said "but it tastes so good!?" At the words Ponk started giggling.

"My little duck can cook he learnt from me but doesn't like to show off." Ponk said with smile debating if he should take off his mask before he could keep the debate going he heard Quackity whisper "Mama if you take off your mask I'll take off my beanie." Ponk looked shocked for a second and everyone saw but didn't understand why. "Are you sure little duckling?" Ponk said, all Qauckity did was nod and smile.

After the smile Ponk slowly took his mask off to eat and Qauckity smiled and slowly pulled off his beanie. Everyone started eating Ponk had some help from Sam. Quackity smiled at his parents. "Mama how is George doing?" Quackity asked Ponk. "Your brother is doing good." Ponk said and everyone but Quackity and Sam spat out what was in there mouths. "Hey no fair you can't tell me not to spot out things in my mount but you guys can?!" He joked around not seeing his dad's pissed off at the little joke.

"You did what to my son?!" Sam growled looking at both the males. While Bad looked at Sapnap. "Please tell me he's talking about food!" Bad said while Sapnap looked at Karl "umm sometimes?" Sapnap said with a nervous chuckle. "SAPNAP!" Yell both Sam and Bad yelled before looking at Karl hoping it's not true. "Karl does it more then Sappy." He said still unaware of what his dad reaction was in Pink told both of the taller males to sit down eat as the Botha were old enough to make their decisions.

"Quackity this is really nice thank you for dinner." Said Willow. "Oh we're not done just yet." Quackity said before happily ran to the kitchen grabbing puts plate of desserts and came back to the table. "Look I made cupcakes for everyone using things they like!" Quackity said after placing the plate on the table before handing them out to everyone and kept a small one for himself. He sat down looking at everyone eating while he picked at paper before he felt himself get pulled into someone's lap he was about to tell off his boyfriends before he saw his mama was the one that pulled him onto his lap he smiled before he knew what was happening.

"Come on open your mouth for Mama." Ponk said which caused the male to blush before he did what he was told as Sam feed him like he did with Ponk. His got Sapnap and Karls attention. They kept doing this until Quackity had finished eating. "Good duck. Say thank you to papa." Ponk said with a smile forgetting that they were eating dinner with other people. "Thank you Papa." Quackity said with a small smile. Quackity looked back at the table hiding his face after he saw everyone looking at them. "Aww that was so cute!" Bad said with a smile willow agreeing with Karl and Sapnap. "Is anyone going to stay the night or is everyone going home?" Quackity asked looking at the adults. "If it's ok with you guys I'd like to stay" spoke the parents. Quackity smiled and nodded happily hugging his parents and everyone else's before showing them their room before going up to his, where his boyfriends pulled him into hugs and kissed him over and over a again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I know this a bit more Quackity and his parents but I found it so cute that I couldn't help myself! Anyway I hope you all enjoyed please make sure you vote and comment you ideas and enjoy reading more stories love you byeeee

Vonnie~
|{•=•}|
|{√•^•√}\

Word count: 1032