Naughty Kitten~😏

Ok so this is a smut and so if your uncomfortable with smut please leave the chapter and please don't hate on it

No one's POV:
The two males had an idea. The whispered to each other. They smirked and told Q to follow them, Qauckity didn't. He was confused and just went back to cooking. He had just finished cutting up something's to start making lunch when he felt himself get picked up thrown of a shoulder. He let out a small yelp and held on. "huh? What the fuck is going on?!" He yelled looking confused until he was dropped onto the bed. "What-" Qauckity's words got cut off when he looked at the other two. "Umm Karl Sapnap what are you doing?" He asked looking up that both of them. They smirked and sapnap said "Maybe if you'd listen you wouldn't be here right now hmm?~". After that was said Qauckity went bright red watching the other while he was trying to find words. "Q I need you come up with a safe word~." Karl said sweetly. "Blue-" he spoke softly As both males nod, a small smirk as Karl went to find some things. "Sapnap?" He says quitely sapnap looked at him "can I go to the bathroom he asked with a small smile. He nodded and let him up. When Qauckity got into the bathroom he change into a short skirt and Karl's hoodie and Sapnap's bandana and walked out and sat on the bed waiting for the others. He waited and soon enough both males walked in and saw Qauckity they both smirked and made their way over to him. He sat there and watched them. When Karl was close enough Qauckity brought him in for a kiss while he lightly pulled Sapnap's hair. He pulled away from Karl and kissed Sapnap after a little bit Qauckity got up and pulled his skirt up higher and walked out just to see what would happen. After less then 3 minutes Sapnap and Karl walked downstairs not looking happy. Sapnap growled and looked at Qauckity before Karl came up to him and pinned Qauckity to the wall and said in a low voice "you really think that was a good idea huh?" He says looking Qauckity in the eyes. SAPNAP whispered in his ear "we were going to be nice but you don't injury reserve that now~" Karl nodded and moved his free hand down to Qauckity's ass and grabbed it. "now who's going to be a little kitten?~" he smirked and let Sapnap come over and held his face. "Now be a good kitten and get up to the room~" he said in a low deep voice as Qauckity nodded and started walking to the room swinging his hips walking to their room about to sit on the bed before he heard a voice "oh no on the floor kitten~" said Karl who then sat infornt of Qauckity. Qauckity felt something on his neck and watched as Sapnap held a leash and pulled Qauckity to him and Karl and started rubbing Qauckity while kissing Karl before both of them heard whining from the shorter male wanting more then just a hand job "please I'm sorry I want more!~" he said in a whining voice before he was pulled closer by Sapnap with a smirk and Sapnap growled "then make yourself useful and hmm suck Karl off kitten~?" He said as Qauckity nodded and pulled Karl's pants off and licked his boxers before pulling them off and kitten licking Karl's tip. He kept doing this even after Karl to stop teasing so Sapnap pulled the leash and Karl pushed his head down making Qauckity deep throat Karl He gaged a little bit before looking up at the other two males. After a little longer he was pulled off Karl's dick and thrown onto the bed his face into a pillow before looking up and saw Karl moving infornt of him with a wide smirk as he now held the leash meaning Sapnap was behind him and what let him know was when he felt his hair gets pulled and he could kinda of see Sapnap "prep?~" he asked and all Qauckity did was shake his head no and let out a lound moan feeling sapnap inside of him while he was moaning Sapnap pushed his down on Karl's dick once everytime Sapnap would move so would Qauckity would was then giving Karl a blowjob after a while Qauckity looked up at Karl telling him he was close to cumming Karl only smirked and said "oh Sappy our little kitten wants to cum~" Sapnap chuckles and says "he can't cum yet because he's been such a bad kitten~" he went harder making Qauckity moan louder and starts moving around about to cum before they both stoped and look at Qauckity. "Beg to cum kitten~" Karl wishpered with Sapnap nodding "please let me cum I promise I'll be good please please~" Qauckity begged before both males nodded and started again and after a few seconds Qauckity cum moaning on Karl's dick causing him to cum pushing Qauckity onto Sapnap Before he came. They sat there panting for a minute or two before Sapnap got up and started running a bath (AfTeRcArE) for both Qauckity and Karl, when the bath was filled enough with bubbles and warm water he picked up Qauckity and helped Karl into the bathroom and put them in the bath while he sat near them to make sure they are still ok enough he knew they would be just fine. After he got both of them out of the bath and dried he put Karl in his hoodie and Qauckity in Karl's and picked them both up and walked into their bedroom laying them down on the bed "s-sapnap can I ha-have water?" Asked big Q before sapnap layed down he nodded and went to go get Qauckity his water and after he had drank they fell asleep cuddling all night long.

This is my first time writing a smut again if you don't like it you didn't have to read and also Im just finishing handing back assessment and exams so I can start putting more prats up but I still have work which might effect my posting times but I do try and get as many stoiers out as I can. I'm also thinking of starting a Highschool au for Karlnapity that I've been writing in HPE. I have a god au that's being written in geography and a killer au being written in in English so let me what you want!!

Word count: 1115

{√•°•√}
~Vonny~