Your a duck?🦆🥺😈

Qauckity's POV:
I woke up at about 9:30 this morning and took breakfast into my streaming room yelling the other I was going to stream. After I had finished eating (not much but that's another story :)) I started up my live with me just talking for a bit saying my normal things like non stop yelling popping off. After sometime I saw some things asking about hybrids more specifically about sapnap and him being part blaze. I sigh and lean back no one but me and sadly Jschlatt knew I was not just human. I leaned back with the excuse of making a joke before sitting up again and watching more donos come in somewhere nice others where hate but one stuck out to him. Dono:Hey Q are you sure your not like part duck? You seem to love them. I knew who had sent with a changed name so I said what everyone believed. "Sorry to break it to you but duck hybrids aren't around anymore." I said with a sad smile "I wish I could meet one"I said out loud 'I wish I could meet someone who is somewhat like me..' I finished the stream about an hour later telling the others that I was going to a shower. They yelled ok so I went into the bathroom and started getting ready for a shower. After a few seconds I got in and let my wings out for the first time in like ever. The feeling of water on my wings and my small tail felt so nice and welcoming. I hmm and then heard a knock on the door. "Baby it's me Karl can I come in?" He spoke softly. I stood there for a second before telling him no because I felt uncomfortable right now and told I would cuddle after my shower which made him happy. I smiled and just stood under the shower just loving the feeling of water on me.

No ones POV:
After Q had finished his shower he put on some booty shorts that let his tail out but it was able to be seen because of Karl's hoodie which he had taken and he also had Sapnap's bandana on too. After a few more minutes he walked down to see the other two on the couch cuddling so he went into the kitchen and started cooking. After he found what he was looking for he felt hands on his hips which scared even to drop the pot. "Eek!" He yelled and looked behind him to see not only sapnap but Karl too. "So that's where our things went hmm?~" Sapnap said with a smirk (next chapter smut??? What do you think) Karl walked behind him and moved the hoodie up a bit which Qauckity quickly pulled down worried they'll hate his wings and tail. He blushed more when Sapnap pinned him to the wall. "Is our Qauckitty hiding something?~" he said pulling the hoodie up. This time when Qauckity tried to pull it down his arms where pinned by Karl he brought his hand down to Qauckity's ass but instead he felt something fluff and Qauckity let out a small whine and blushed more. "Q did you put on a tail for us?" He asked confused, Qauckity shook his head no. Sapnap who had move and shightly pinned Qauckity to the bench in front of him. Sapnap shightly pulled on the tail not hard enough to hurt the male tho. "N-nag~!" He yelped  blushing more looking back at both male who are now focused on the males tail and ass trying to figure out if it's real or just a toy. They soon realise it's real. "Q are you a D-duck" Karl asked still confused all Qauckity could do was nod. "So your our little ducky huh?~" Sapnap whispers to which the smaller male blushes.

Haha I'm done! I might do a smut next if y'all want me too so let me know! I hope you enjoyed again I had fun writing chapter! I'll see you'll soon have a good day and get some Milo for me will ya?

~Vonnt~ {¶^¶}

{√°•°√}
Word count:699 (nice boi)