Meeting The Parents Prat 2 (s) 😏

This is going to have quite a few kinks in it: daddy kink master kink baby boy kink gagging kink choking kink degrading kink spitting kink pain kink/hitting kink size kink? Idk what it's called, toys will be used edging denial of orgasm and overstimulation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV:
After Quackity finished washing the dishes he went and said good night to Willow how he hugged and whisper goodnight before he moved onto Bad's and Skeppy's room. He knocked on there door before walking in with some stuffed animals.

"Since Bad normally sleeps with you and rat and we don't have a dog you can use this for now." Quackity said while he gave Bad the stuffed animal. What surprised the smaller male was when Bad had hugged Quackity as a thank you. He smiled and left the room before going to his parents room and knocking on the door again.  "Come in!" Yelled Ponk. After hearing that he walked in and smiled.

"Hi Mama and Papa!" Quackity said walking over to there bed. He smiled and hugged Sam and Ponk before smirk and was about to leave before he turned around and said. "We'll keep it down." Sam shoot up and looked up him "What? What do you mean?!" Sam said. "Oh you know Papa like what you and Mama do but I can be louder then Mama!" He said happily before getting cut off by Sam "NO NO YOUR STAYING HERE WITH ME AND PONK!" He yelled trying to grab Quackity's arm to keep him in the room. "Sorry Papa I'll be ok I promise." Be said walking out.

"I'm back!~" he said as he stepped back into the room. "Took you long enough~" Sapnap growled as Quackity  walked in the room shutting the door behind him. Karl grabbed his face and brought it close to his face and smirked. "Open up that pretty little mouth~" Karl said as Quackity slowly opened his mouth trying to piss of the males as Karl called Sapnap over after Quackity open his mouth. When he open his mouth Karl spit into his mouth, Quackity was going to close his mouth but Karl held it open and let Sapnap spit into the males mouth before they let him close it.

"Come swallow it slut~" Karl said which turned the male on. He swallowed it poking his tongue out to prove he had swallowed. "Good boy~ now go sit on the bed~" Sapnap said to which the boy followed the order. "Look at our baby boy~" Karl said while he kissed Sapnap's neck "mm he is~" Sapnap said while he kissed Karl pushing him up to a wall while making out. While they were doing that Quackity was rubbing his hand on his clothed dick. "Ahh~ daddy, master~" Quackity moaned out while biting his lip.

"I thought he was a good boy. Obviously he's not a good boy~" Sapnap said walking closer to the male. "Who said you could touch yourself?" Karl said while the smaller boy smirked up at the older boys "I did Daddy~" he said getting back into his bratty attitude. Sapnap grabbed his face. "You know the rules. I'll ask again, who gave you permission to touch yourself." He said letting go so the male can answer. "I did. I said already Master. I gave it to myself." He smirked up both males knowing full well he's pushing his luck.

His thoughts were cut short by him getting hit across the face and moaning out. "Shh baby our families are downstairs.~" Karl said pushing him onto the bed before he walked over to the wardrobe. "Daddy, master please!~" he moaned out looking at Sapnap. After Sapnap heard that he put his hand around the smaller males neck. "You were told to be quite slut~" he growled while he held his neck as Karl come back. They both pick out some toys for the male. "Now your going to be a good boy for daddy and master aren't you?~" Karl said while spitting on his face.

"You remember your safe words.~" Sapnap said pushing in a toy and turning it on. "Ahh~ ye-yes master!~" he said. He looked up at Karl and opened his mouth to moan but didn't make a sound as a red fake dick was shoved in his mouth making him gag as the older male put a cock ring on the male. "Your not allowed to cum and I'll be back be good for daddy~" Sapnap said while he stood up and got dressed and went to Sam's and Links room and knocking on the door. "Yes come in." A voice called out as Sapnap walked in. "Umm hey Ponk and Sam, I have a question for you guys." He said with a tiny smirk. "And that is?" Sam said. "What would you do if your son couldn't walk tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'd take care of my son." Ponk said in a cherry voice like normal. "I'd hit you and Karl for touching my son." He said. Sapnap smirked and turned to the door."we'll have fun with that" he said walking out the door shutting it behind him and going back up to his room. "How's our baby boy?" He asked Karl, who looked up. "He's been good I think he deserves a reward. To which Quackity nodded to. "Ok then stop with the toys and get him on his hands and knees for us." He said taking his clothes off again. "Master hurry up please!~" a begging Quackity said to Sapnap who now behind him.

"Start giving Daddy head while Master fucks you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." He whispered in Quackity's ear as he pushed his tip in. Just before he did that Quackity started sucking Karl's dick and when Sapnap started moving  his hips he would gag on Karl's dick which drove Karl crazy. "Fuck baby I'm going to cum if you keep this up baby boy~." He said with handful of Quackity's hair. After few more minutes Karl came in Quackity's mouth. "Swallow it baby." Karl said with a smirk. He swallowed it and opened his mouth. "S-so big ma-Master!~" he moved out with drool and cum dripping down his face. "Aww baby you can see master big dick in you.~" Karl said pushing on a bulge in his stomach. Cause the smaller to moan out.

"Please cum I need to-ahh!~" Quackity said looking at both males. "Sure baby boy~." Both males said at the same time. He moved and came and after a bit more time so did Sapnap. They went for a bath and went to bed.

{•√π√•} time skip to the morning.{°√^√°}

Everyone but the Karl, Sapnap and Quackity were up and at the table soon Karl and Sapnap walked out talking before sitting down as Quackity slowly walked out limping out before sitting on Ponks lap. When Sam saw this he got up and hit both Karl and Sapnap on the head we while Ponk just hugged Quackity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done it's longer then normal but I worked hard on and plus I had nothing else to do as I was sick as fuck right now.

Word count: 1211