J-Jschlatt-😈💢

Thank you so much! Enjoy!

No one's POV:
It was late at night and Karl had been gone for a few days now. Qauckity had went to bed about an hour ago while Sapnap  stay up waiting for Karl. After about two more hours Sapnap was about to head to bed when he heard the door open. He quickly looked at the smaller male (I know Karl is taller but in these stories Sapnap is but Qauckity is always the shortest lol) "Karl where have you been?!" Sapnap yell in a worried voice still trying to be quite as to not wake up the youngest boy upstairs (samething with the age I just kinda swapped Sapnap and Qauckity's birthdays lol)

"Sap I'm tried let me go to sleep." Karl said with no emotion in his voice which pissed off the taller male.
💢Yelling I know some people hate yelling:)💢

"WHAT THE FUCK KARL!? YOU LEFT FOR TWO FUCKING DAYS AND YOU TELL ME THAT YOU JUST WANT TO GO TO BED? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED Q WAS ABOUT YOU?!" Sapnap yelled not caring anymore as he was more pissed off that Karl didn't even seem to care. "WELL MAYBE I WAS DOING MY OWN THING AND NOT LIKE. IM NOT CHILD WHO NEEDS THERE HELD 24/7 FOR FUCK SAKE SAPNAP!" Karl yelled back now not wanting to sleep. Him and Sapnap kept going back and forth they didn't even notice the smallest one.
💢💢

Qauckity's POV:
I heard yelling from downstairs, so I walked downstairs to see both Sapnap and Karl fighting but what was worse was that they didn't know what I'd been through so they just kept going not seeing me so I take the chance to run quietly to our room before shutting the door and grab Sapnap's hoodie and one of Karl's stuffed animals and hid in the back of the wardrobe trying to stay as quite as I can letting tears fall with small sobs

💢Flashbacks of abuse and a drunk jschlatt (this isn't a tw for Jschlatt but for the drunk part)💢

Still Qauticky's POV:
After another night alone I had put Jschlatt's dinner in the fridge and had gone upstairs to go to bed after a good few hours of some sleep I here the door fly open and heard yelling. I slowly got up and walked down. "Schlatt?" I spoke softly looking up at him and then realised I just spoke to a way to much drunk Jschlatt so I ran up to our and hid in the back of the wardrobe. I stayed as quite as I could letting tears fall and small sobs but apparently they were to loud so he found me and draged me out and started yelling me "YOU USELESS PICE OF SHIT YOU KNOW NOT TO FUCKING HIDE! I WILL ALWAYS FUCKING FUND YOU!" he yelled getting closer to me before hitting me across the face. After that I held my face crying more. "S-schlatt please I'm sorry." I say holding back sobs. He didn't stop eventually he did pick me up I thought it was over until he smirked at me and said "I'm not done I'm going to use you break you and just watch you scream.
💢💢

No one's POV:
After about ten more minutes if SAPNAP and Karl fighting they where about to start again until they heard a loud sob from there room so they both ran up forgetting about the fight. "Duckie!?" "Babs?!" Both Karl and Sapnap yell at the same time trying to find the small male they both heard another sob and started looking around. They checked under the bed in the bathroom they had, the streaming rooms and couldn't find him they both looked at each other worried until they looked over at the wardrobe and walked over opening it slowly seeing the small boy hiding in the back of the wardrobe crying with Sapnaps hoodie and Karl's stuffed animal. "Duckie come here ." Karl said softly. After Qauticky heard someone seapk he looked up scared and yelled out "IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HIT ME PLEASE IM SORRY!" The other too looked at him at shock before looking at eachother. "Babs will never hit you." Sapnap said picking up the small male and taking him to the bed holding him close and getting Karl over to join in there cuddles. "Duckie why were you crying and yelling don't hit me?" Karl asked softly rubbing his back. After a few minutes of calming down the smaller boy he told them a bit about what had happened with jschlatt. After awhile both older males were both ready to find out what a dieing goat sounds like but they didn't want to leave there small Q so they laid down and cuddled him whispering sweet nothing into his ear while shightly rocking him before he fell asleep. The other two looked at each other and after them saying sorry over and over they had one final kiss they fell asleep with the small boy on there chest and cuddling each other  before falling asleep with small smiles on there faces. When they woke up Qauckity was gone so they went looking finding him in the kitchen cooking for them and truns around and looks them in there eyes "Next time no yelling at each unless it has nothing to do with fighting understand?" He said in a voice that was meant to be scary. The other just nod and kiss his head while he finishes cooking for all of them.

{°•=^=•°}
I did yay I hope you all enjoyed and please don't forget to vote or comment if you want. I had fun writing this story so I hope you guys had fun reading this story even though you can find better thank you all so much for reading :P. Thanks again and have a good day/ afternoon/ night! Good bye!~
~Vonny <3~
Word count <3 (-3-): 1005

 Thanks again and have a good day/ afternoon/ night! Good bye!~ ~Vonny <3~Word count <3 (-3-): 1005