Pillows(s) 😏

No one's POV:
Qauckity woke up alone seeing the note his boyfriends had left him. But Qauckity was kind of happy they weren't here as he woke up after a wet dream and was horny and was to scared to ask his boyfriends for help. So after a minute or so later he picked up a pillow and put it in Between his leg and slowly started moving his hips. After a moment he picked up the pace by moving fast hoping he could finish before the other two males got home as he knew her would get a punishment of they had caught him fucking a pillow and not texting or calling them to ask them to come back home because he wanted to get fucked by both of the older males. Qauckity just kept thinking of what his boyfriends would do to him if they had found him like this. He didn't mind tho so he kept going not hearing the front door open or the two males walking in calling his name out but instead he let out a small whine that was loud enough to be heard by his boyfriends. Quackity knew the rules but chose to ignore them. Rule 1 no touching yourself or riding a toy to please yourself, rule two if he was ever needy he needed to tell one of them to help him and then they had a few rules for when they did fuck. Karl and Sapnap stood at the door way that was now open just watching the smaller male before slowly walking in. "What a needy little kitten?~" Spoke Sapnap. "Yeah he is.~" Karl said after sapnap.

Quackity looked up and moved off the
Pillow with a deep red blush on this face. "I-i can explain- I tr-tried to call you but you wouldn't pick up-" he tried lying before getting cut off by the males laughing. "Oh kitten we're not stupid~" Sapnap said grabbing his face lightly. "You know what that means~" Karl said walking to the wardrobe/closet before Quackity shock his head. "N-nothing?" He said looking at both males. "Oh kitten you know that you can't do that without asking me or Daddy~" Sapnap said holding his face just a bit tighter. Karl walked over with a few different things. "You remember if it becomes to much." Karl said while he tied up Quackity and they both shoved a few toys in him before they to stream. While they were streaming they and the chat could hear Quackity but still slightly muffed. After about an hour they went up to check on him. He was a moaning mess with cum up his chest and stomach "did you learn your lesson kitten?~" asked Sapnap "y-yes master-~" he spoke softly as not to hurt his voice. After sapnap heard that he untied him and took the toys out before placing him in a bath before telling Karl to end his stream and come cuddle with him and Quackity.

Hey guys the next chapter with me more of a fluffy one about soulmates and highschool and please let me know if you guys want a full highschool karlnapity fanfic