Chapter 38

"Why didn't you tell us about the nightmares?" Miles' voice chided, his arms encircling me, lifting me and guiding my legs around his waist. Liam quickly made a lap around the house, double checking the locks on the windows and door before following us up to the room.

"I didn't want to worry you." I let the whisper fall from my mouth, terrified to ruin the mood the night had quickly turned into.

Miles dropped me to the bed and I waited for the mattress to dip down as they joined me, but they both stepped back, leaving me confused instead.

"Strip. I want to watch you fuck yourself again. I want to watch you come undone for us at your own pace."

Without second thought, I did as Liam said. My adrenaline spiked, nipples hardened impossibly further, core clenched in need. Feeling sassy, I grabbed a toy from the side table, smirking at the male groans that filled the room when I perked my ass up in the air, swaying my hips as I crawled over. Grabbing the same vibrator I'd used the first night Liam had ever stayed over, I flipped it on, loving the glint in his blue eyes at his immediate recognition.

His cock jerked beneath his jeans and he quickly pushed them off, wrapping a hand around his shaft and slowly working it on himself.

With both of them now naked in front of me, I licked my lips, pressing the toy to my clit, immediately screaming out at the pleasure I felt coursing through me. Under their intense gazes, watching them stroke their erections as they watched me like their favorite tv channel, I approached my climax more quickly than I wanted to. I brought myself to the edge, turning the toy up and back down, edging myself before I flipped it off and threw it to the other side of the room, not wanting to come until they were both inside of me.

"Miles." Liam's voice was deep, giving a primal order that Miles had immediately understood, leaving me confused again as he advanced on me.

I leaned into his arms as he settled on the bed, laying on his back and pulling me to him. Assuming he'd wanted it again like the first time, I quickly straddled his lap and lowered myself onto him, fully seated in one stroke. Gasping as my body fought to adjust, he cursed beneath me, his breathing shallow before he lifted me off, spinning me and pulling me to lay down on top of him, my back to his chest.

What?

His cock lodged against the entrance of my ass, pressing inside slowly, letting me accommodate to the new impalement. He worked himself in at an agonizing pace, holding me against him so I couldn't move, couldn't rush the torturous thrusts he'd started.

I moaned his name, my eyelids fluttering closed as he was finally fully lodged in to the hilt, his cock flexing inside of me. His fingers closed around my wrists, feet wrapped around my ankles, creating makeshift shackles as he held me in place.

I opened my eyes to more weight dipping down on the bed, Liam advancing on me and immediately lowering his head to swipe his tongue through my slit. Groaning my name, he pressed a finger inside the clenching depths of my pussy, my juices rushing to coat my folds further. He slid his tongue through once more, humming in approval and need.

Lifting himself to hover over top of me, Liam lowered his head to kiss me deeply, his tongue moving against my own.

"I don't ever want you to have a nightmare again, Ava. I want to replace that memory. Any time you think of chains, of ties, this is the way I want you to remember them." He reached down, guiding the head of his cock to the entrance of my core, gritting his teeth as he pressed inside slowly.

Working himself inside, I cried out. Each thrust he gave had Miles shifting beneath me, my body pushed to an intoxicatingly delicious edge that I didn't know I needed.