Chapter 2:

*3 1/2 years later*

"Mommy, I got to go potty," I slowly opened my eyes, turning my head to the side only to see my blonde haired, blue eyed little boy standing near the side of my bed. I smiled, pushing my blankets away from my body.

"Okay, let's get you to the bathroom," when I was standing, I took my little guy's hand in mine, leading him to the bathroom.

He was perfectly capable of using his little cars potty on his own, but in the mornings he usually would prefer me being there with him. As he did his business I walked over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror while I pulled my hair out of my face and into a messy ponytail.

"All done!" I turned around, smiling at the little boy.

"Good job Mason! Now get your stool so we can wash your hands," he happily pulled the small blue stool over to the sink and stepped onto it, holding his tiny hands under the faucet. I turned the water on and helped him squirt some soap into his hands and as soon as he was finished I handed him a soft white towel. "Okay sweetie, lets go make some breakfast,"

"Yay! Food!" He screamed, throwing his fist in the air. Even though it was probably the cutest thing in the world, I had to shush him.

"Baby, you have to be quiet. Emmi is still sleeping," I said, taking Mason's hand in mine and walking him back into the bedroom. As soon as we were back in the room, a small voice let out an adorable giggle.

"Mommy!" I smiled and walked over to the bed where Mason's twin sat smiling widely, showing off the dimple on her left cheek.

"Good morning baby girl. How'd you sleep?" she stood up wrapping her arms around my neck, looking up at me with bright blue eyes, identical to Mason's.

"Good," I kissed her forehead, taking a hold of Mason's hand and walking out of the bedroom. When we reached the living room I let the kids go play with their toys and watch a little TV, while I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Pancakes seem easy.

After quickly whipping up some pancakes, I made up two plates for the twins.

"Mason! Emmi! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled. They both came running into the kitchen,crawling into their chairs where their food was waiting. As soon as they were seated, they began to dig in while I took my time making my plate and sitting across from the two.

As I ate, I eyed them carefully; taking in the details of there sweet faces.

Emmi looked like me. Blonde hair with a slight curl to it and the same little smile. The dimple on her left cheek came from her father, along with her innocent, bright blue eyes.

Mason, on the other hand, looks exactly like Chase. I swear he got nothing from my side of the family at all. Even the way he acts is the same. He's sweet, caring, and isn't afraid to talk to anyone. Everywhere we go he literally has to talk to everyone.

The twins are like night and day, but they love each other to death.

I wouldn't trade the two for the world. They're my everything and even though becoming pregnant with them changed my whole life, I definitely don't regret them.

I haven't seen or heard from any of my family, Lilly, or Chase since I left. I pretty much just dropped everything and left to start my new life. I moved about two hours away from my old home and stayed in a hotel for a month before finding a decent and affordable apartment. I got multiple calls a day from both my family and Chase's family, but most of them were from Chase. The voicemails he left me broke my heart every time I got one and usually kept me up at night balling my eyes out. After a while I couldn't handle it anymore and I ended up changing my number.