Has It Really Been Two Years?

Okay, so I'm not actually sure what made me decide that I needed to write this right now, but I am lol. BUT, I was relaxing and suddenly my mind went to this story and I thought to myself "how long has it been since I updated that book?". So I went onto Wattpad and low and behold i come to find out that's it's been TWO YEARS since my last update! Two and a half if you consider an actual chapter. So yeah, I suck. I know. And I'm sorry!!!! I really am!

You see, I started this book when I was sixteen. I sucked at writing and I had no idea what possessed me to write this book in the first place and I had no idea where I was even going with it. I had so many other book ideas that had such a better storyline, so why I chose this one, the one I had no idea how to write, who knows. I'm almost twenty now with totally different life priorities. I have bills to pay, a social life to maintain, AND I'm in nursing school to top it off. And let me tell you. Nursing school is no joke. So I don't exactly have endless amounts of time to spend writing a not-so-great book that I started writing when I was sixteen. If it were my choice, I'd just scratch the whole book and start over, but honestly that's unrealistic. I feel so bad for leaving all of you hanging like this, but I just don't have any passion for this book anymore. I don't love it and I'm not going to force myself to write a book I don't love. I'm surprised I even decided to update you guys like this. I guess I was just looking at all of these likes and comments you guys continuously keep leaving me and I decided you deserved an explanation.

I'm not done writing completely. I have other stories I still sometimes write. They aren't public though and I don't spend hours a day writing them. It's more like, when I get ambitious I slowly add to it. It's kind of like a stress reliever for me. Maybe one day if I end up finishing one of these stories, then I'll post it on here for you guys, but as for now, there just won't be any updates from me.

I'm sorry.

I just want you guys to know how much I love and appreciate all of you! You don't know how amazing it makes me feel knowing how much you guys like my writing and ideas. So thank you for being so supportive and so patient with my slow updates!

If any of you would like to pick up this story and give it your own ending, go ahead. I don't mind! I'm clearly not gonna finish it, so one of you may as well! If you do decide to do that, just let me know so I can come check it out! I would love to read them!

I won't be deleting this story either, so if you want to keep reading my incomplete story, then go right on ahead lol.

Again, I love all of you, and thank you for all of your support....

💕💕💕