𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮...

The only person not pleased with the interaction was the tall, dark grey-haired male who stood with his back pressed against the nearest alley, watching the small animal's figure walk away from the store.

"Where have you been?" Kyo stumbled into the house trying to remove the small smile that sat on his face.

"None of your business." The boy glared daggers at the silver-haired boy who sat at the table in front of him. Yuki's question was enough of a push Kyo could use to remove the expression from his face.

Tohru was busy in the kitchen, but still in earshot. "Did everything go okay?"

Kyo walked through the opening to stand near her as she worked. "Yeah, it did. Thank you again, I appreciate it."

Tohru noticed his odd behavior and the way he spoke. Something was up- not something negative she could tell, but something new was happening in the boys life.

Recalling the earlier conversation she had with him, she decided not to ask about it, but the unanswered questions about Kyo's new mood lingered in the back of her mind.

"Hey it's no problem. If you ever need help again you can come to me."

Yuki could hear their conversation from the table although they attempted to speak in low voices. The boy could not help but feel a pang of jealousy in his chest.

Not able to control himself and keep his mouth shut, Yuki blurted, "What kind of help?"

Kyo turned slightly to angle his body to the boy and crossed his arms across his chest. "Like I said earlier, it's none of your business."

Yuki could not really stop himself and the secretive way the two spoke fueled his jealousy. "It is my business if two of the people I live with are messing around."

Kyo's face flushed with a combination of embarrassment and anger at the accusation. "Where the fuck did you get that idea?"

The two had slowly made their way towards one another and at this point were in each other's faces. "You haven't denied it yet."

"I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to believe it was actually true."

Yuki's anger was slowly starting to die down but the hurt was still in his chest. "So is it?"

Shocked to be asked the question after all of this Kyo furrowed his eyebrows together. "No of course it's not true!" Kyo cast his eyes down and to the left while he thought of a way to get Yuki off his case while still keeping his secret to himself. "I have every right to keep my own secrets. Tohru helped me out with something small that wasn't even a big deal."

Yuki looked almost relieved but he was still apprehensive from the argument he just got in.

A silence sat in the room, Tohru turning back to her cooking in hopes she could keep it from burning. The two boys stepped back from one another, and the door flew open.

"Hello my wonderful friends." Shigure had a grin on his face. "Small game of cat and mouse?" The man teased, tapping each boy on their head as he said their corresponding animal.

The two boys could agree on one thing- that being Shigure's energy was too much right now. Both looked away from one another and the man, a foul mood taking over both of them.

"Not chatty today? Hm." Shigure moved from the boys and to the kitchen to bother the girl who stood over the rice cooker.

Turning his head back towards Yuki, Kyo gave a glare and moved to sit down at the table.

Shigure bothered Tohru for a while until the food was done.

Setting down the plates, Kyo and Yuki didn't talk to one another during the entire meal.

Shigure noticed but continued on, pretending he didn't notice the tension in the air. The man found it entertaining to see the way they glanced at each other, thinking he did not understand. He watched the way Tohru's eyebrows scrunched up as she tried to read their faces.

He loved it.

Shigure had always been a sucker for drama, especially when he was one of the only people who knew the whole story. This was one of those times.

Nothing any TV show he ever watched could compare to the drama he could experience in person. It gave him immense pleasure to be surrounded by strong emotions but to not be involved.

Shigure recognized this might not make him the best person but honestly could not care less. He believed he had no one to answer to about his guilty pleasures. No one needed to know how much he enjoyed this except whoever would judge him in the afterlife. Something he almost dreaded but at the same time was accepting of.

I've already sinned enough to condemn my soul, what's the harm in doing a little more sinning? He would think to himself.

So when Kyo's half eaten plate was picked up and the boy stood, Shigure did nothing but say his goodbyes as the boy dropped the plate on the counter and walked up the stairs.

Yuki stood to mirror the boy, although he courteously thanked Tohru for the meal and nodded towards Shigure in a way of saying goodbye. Unlike Kyo he scraped his remaining food into the trash and placed his plate in the sink. He made his way to the stairs but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"Come with me."

Yuki followed Shigure outside where the older boy sat and gestured for the other boy to sit on a bench.

Leaning back and crossing his legs, placing both hands behind his head, Shigure gave Yuki a sly look.

"Aren't you curious where he went." The zodiac dog leaned in. "And what he's doing with Tohru"

Yuki flushed pink. "Kyo said it was none of my business and I don't think Tohru wants to talk about it ei-"

"Oh, Yuki." Shigure smiled and patted Yuki on the back.

"What I mean is, I can tell you."

hi!! sorry this one is a little shorter, i'm working on formatting still and making it look nicer so i'm sorry it isn't the best right now. but i hope you enjoyed this and i will fix this chapter when i get home, only because the transition photo and the font doesn't work on my phone ;-; which sucks but it's okay for now.
have a nice day! as always if you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment on what you'd like to see next!!