𝘵𝘦𝘯

𝘄𝗼𝘄! 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟬 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁... 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆. 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀.

𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱! 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝘅𝘅

"Kyo what is wrong with you?"

Yuki had followed Kyo down the hallway, assuming he was on his way to the bathroom as that was the only open room other than classrooms on that side of the hallway. He stepped in to see Kyo splashing water on his face.

"What are you talking about?" Kyo immediately was ready to get defensive.

"You know what I'm talking about. That's the third time I've caught you staring at her this week."

Kyo wiped his face off with a paper towel and faced Yuki fully. "And how is that your business?"

"Don't act dumb. There's a reason Shigure is so interested in that girl and we both know it isn't idle curiosity. I might not know what's going on between the two of you but the moment Shigure got involved you should have known to stay away from her. Keep this up and Akito will be the next one to-"

"Are you trying to threaten me?" Kyo took a fighting stance.

Yuki's face contorted in frustration and anger. "For once can you get it through your thick skull? Swallow your pride." The boy crossed his arms to stand his ground, but Kyo was clearly already set in his way. "If Shigure and I both noticed, Akito will soon enough. If you won't do it for yourself, at least do it for her.

Allowing these last words of wisdom to settle in Kyo's brain, Yuki turned and left the boy standing in the middle of the boy's restroom, realization settling in.

Meanwhile...

"Why do you look so discouraged to see me? Have I not always come to you with my loyalty?"