10

After the whole great hall commotion, the Sytherins have been more protective of their fellow Slytherin. Aquila’s parents even got a letter from Regulus and Sirius about what had happened, and they were furious! Lily and Marlene had been getting glares from all the houses, which Aquila felt bad about. She didn’t even know about James going after another girl before her. After they went to the common room and the other calmed Aquila down, James left to get ready for the date he had with Aquila.

The thought that Aquila might be James’ girlfriend by the end of the night excited James, he wanted everything to be perfect. But he was afraid Aquila might have changed her mind after what had happened at the great and the fact that she knew he was after another girl before she had come.

That night James was waiting for Aquila outside the common room. That’s when she came outside, she looked beautiful. James got lost in how pretty she was (corny lol). Aquila saw James was staring and giggled which brought James back. He smiled, took her hand and ran with her.

“Um James where are we going?” James smirked and looked at Aquila without stopping.

“That miss.Black is a surprise!” Aquila smiled and went with it. That is when James started to lead Aquila to the astronomy tower when Aquila got a bit more confused. When they got to the astronomy tower Aquila looked around in awe. James had placed a picnic with candles in the middle of the astronomy tower. The stars were bright that night, and James had her favorite snacks and desserts.

“This… this is amazing James… you did all of this for me?” Aquila looked at James who was already looking at her, he had a big smile on his lips. Aquila just stared at James. They looked at each other's eyes, and that is when Aquila went for it before she could think. It’s like her body was pushing her towards James and she couldn’t stop it, because she wanted it to happen deep down. 

Aquila got infront of James, grabbed his face and kissed him, James quickly kissed back and his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. James then started to ask for entrance in which Aquila opened her mouth a bit and let his tongue in. That was what started their makeout session. James was smiling widely as he kissed her back as Aquila did the same. She let her guard down for him. He won her over, he really did love her, and what James had done proved it.

When they pulled apart James was smirking as Aquila smiled softly. James then grabbed Aquila once again and kissed her more passionately. This went on for what seemed like forever. They once again pulled away from each other and sat on the floor, James not taking his eyes off her, and the smile not leaving his lips.

“Does this mean you’ll be my girlfriend?” James said hopefully. Aquila smiled, thinking about how cute when he is nervous. She thought for a moment. Does she really like him? Yes, yes she does. Does she want to risk getting hurt with him? Yes she is, she already let him in, might as well give whatever they have a chance.

“Yes James, I’ll be your girlfriend” James' smile grew which Aquila didn’t think was possible, he then stood up, grabbed her and spinned her around before putting her down and kissing her.

“I love you so much” was what James said as he held her in his arms. He had finally got the girl of his dreams. Guess Lily rejecting him for about three years was worth something, because he got the girl of his dreams. Aquila was shocked to hear those words leave his mouth, he had said them before but this time it felt different.

“I...I love you too James” James smiled and kissed her once again.