11

“......” James looked at Sirius, waiting for his reaction. James had just told his friends what had happened the night before with Aquila, and he was nervous to see his best friend's reaction.

“Come on Padfoot! I AM DYING HERE!”

“....YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY BROTHER IN LAW! YES!!” James sighed in relief knowing Sirius is actually enjoying this. Remus and Peter hugged James when he told them that Aquila was now his girlfriend officially.

“Thank god! I thought you would be angry…” Sirius laughs as he patts James in the back,

“I’m not mad, but if you hurt her I will hurt you” James laughed nervously as Remus once again hits Sirius over the head which causes Peter to laugh.

“Ok good! Now I have to see Aquila...bye!” with that he ran out of the common room leaving his friends behind him. James went around when he turned a corner and saw Aquila talking with Narcissa, Reggie and Thomas. Narcissa was squealing along with Thomas as Regulus and Aquila laughed and rolled their eyes. James smiled at the sighed of Aquila, knowing that she was finally his. He ran over to her and hugged her from behind.

“Huh? Oh hi James” she laughed as James snuggled close to her, putting his face on her neck.

“Awww they look so CUTE!” Narcissa squealed once again making Aquila and the boys chuckle as James smiled.

“Well it’s kinda thanks you you Narcissa, without you she wouldn’t have given me a chance”

“I know it's all because of me! HA THOMAS!” Thomas rolled his eyes as they all laughed.

“James do you need something or did you just want to be with me?” Aquila said looking at him snuggled more into her neck.

“Just wanted to be with you!” Aquila shook her head and chuckled.

“We should get to the great hall to go eat breakfast,” James lifted his head from Aquilas neck and started following Thomas along with the others with his arm around her waist.

When they got to the great hall it was packed and they all watched Aquila and the others enter because of what happened the day before. Lily and Marlene were sitting with their friends, Marlene had a scowl on her face as Lily looked upset once again. They didn’t know James and Aquila were now together, so James wanted them to know that he finally had Aquila for himself, and to show how lucky he is to have a girl like Aquila. 

“Do you mind if Aquila sits at my table?” James asked the other fellow Slytherins. Narcissa and the boys nodded in agreement as James took Aquila to where the other Marauders were.

“Well hello Aqui, did you really say yes to James?” James gave Sirius a death stare as Aquila chuckled.

“Well let’s see!” James sat down and sat Aquila on his lap and wrapped one arm around her waist so he could eat with the other. 

“Does that answer your question Siri?” Sirius rolled his eyes and began to eat. James and Aquila could feel the great hall's eyes on them, including Lily Evans and her friends. James looked away from Aquila and looked at all the people looking at them in shock.

“WHAT! I FINALLY GOT THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS! NOW I KNOW SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT CAN YOU NOT STARE? SHES MINE SO BACK OFF!” Aquila got red and giggled at James and all of the students' reactions. James then looked at Aquila in awe when he heard her giggle. When Aquila noticed James staring at her she looked at him in the eyes with a smile. James then pulled her in and started to kiss her as the hall started to cheer. Some slytherins also cheered while others were still getting used to one of them with a Gryffindor, especially with a Marauder, but then again, her older brother was a Marauder.

Sirius fake gagged as they kept kissing. Aquila put her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss as most of the great hall stared, once again including Lily Evans and her friends. Lily was tearing up once again which made Marlene's blood boil once again. Marlene then stood up and once again started walking towards Aquila as her and James pulled away. Before Marlene could get to them she was pulled away by her friends Docas and Alice. James then hugged Aquila tightly with his arm around her.

“Yeah so Prongs? I don’t really want to see you and my sister snog…” Remus smiled as he shook his head as James laughed and Aquila giggled.

“Yeah well she’s my girlfriend so I will snog her when I want to” Aquila just laughed at James remark as her brother rolled his eyes. James then turned to Aquila, turning her face to face him and gave her a peck on the lips. Aquila is smiling big.

“CAN YOU GUYS STOP BEING SO CUTE!?” the whole great hall laughed at what Narcissa had said from across the room. James chuckled as Aquila just smiled and shook her head at her cousin. Dumbledor wore a smile and had a glint in his eyes. And James might go crazy but he thought he saw Flinch give Dumbledor something.

It was now after school and Aquila was in the library with her fellow slytherins and Marauders. James was sitting next to Aquila with his hand on her thigh and on the other side of Aquila was Sirius and Peter with Narcissa, Thomas, Remus and Regulus on the other side of the table.

“So Prongs, can you like, not touch my sister for a minute?” James looked up a Sirius with a smirk.

“Well no Padfoot, I can’t because I have waited a long time to get her to date me, and now she finally said yes!” Aquila once again giggled as James gave her a peck on the lips again with her responding to the peck.

“Ugh! I never thought Aqui would be this touchy with you, let alone date you” James stuck his tongue out at Regulus as Regulus rolled his eyes at how immature he looked. Aquila and the others just laughed.

“Trust me, I'm surprised too, I never really saw myself dating James until now” James pouted and Aquila kissed him as he then smiled. “Well I need to go! I told Timothy I would help him with something” Thomas blushed at the mention of Timothy Diggory.

“What does he need, love?” Aquila and everyone else could see that James was a bit jealous but they also knew that James and Aquila trusted each other.

“I honestly don’t know, he just said he needed help with something urgent, so I agreed” before James could protest she had already left the library. 

When she left James sighed dramatically, already, missing his beautiful girlfriend.

“Prongs can you be quiet! She hasn’t been gone for no more than 3 minutes!” Remus said while checking his watch.

“Well SOrRy for missing my beautiful girlfriend! I miss her so much” he pouted as he put his chin on the table, holding his head.

“She’ll be back before you know it Prongs” James looked at his wolf friend and pouted even more.

“What do you need Timothy?”

“I need help asking Thomas out…”