17

The next few days Aquila and James have been trying to figure out if Regulus liked Lewis back or if he was even interested in guys. And during those days they both had no luck. That is until they were all in the common room playing truth or dare. Everyone sat in the common room as Aquila sat on James’ lap, with his hand resting on her knee and thigh, holding her. Aquila had sent James a wink, and James smirked as a response, knowing what Aquila was going to do.

“Ok so who goes first?” Sirius asked around, Aquila raised her hand as SIrius gave her a nod. That is when she turned to Regulus which made him lift an eyebrow.

“Truth or dare, Reggie?” Regulus smirked for a second but quickly disappeared before answering.

“Truth” Aquila and James smirked.

“Who.Do.You.Like” The grin Regulus had fallen and he just stared at them in horror as all James and Aquila did was smirk.

“Uh umm...n-no one” Everyone was now looking at Regulus. Peter was eating again, Sirius, Thomas, Timothy and everyone else had smirks on their faces.

“We know you like someone Reggie, might as well tell us” Aquila smirked at how Regulus' pale skin turned red so quickly.

“Promise you won’t judge?” Everyone nodded as Regulus took a deep breath. “It’s Lewis..” he whispered, which was almost unheard, but still loud enough for everyone to hear, at least for Aquila and James to hear. Aquila started to grin as James smirked. What James didn’t expect was for her to bounce up and down in excitement...

“I KNEW IT!” Regulus red tint didn’t fade, in fact it grew.

“Uh, love… you might not want to bounce so much…” Aquila looked at James confused until she knew what he meant. Her eyes widened as well as the others.

“Oh god no… I am NOT going to sleep in the common room again” Aquilas face grew red as James smirked.

“Yeah well you are going to have to, cause I ain’t going to the common room either…” Naricissa told Sirius.

James then stood up and carried Aquila away to the dorms, locking and spelling the room.

The next day Aquila and James went to look for Lewis which wasn’t very hard. They told him about what happened yesterday and that Regulus liked him too. When Lewis heard that he was smiling wide and blushing like crazy. After that they told him that Regulus would be at the Slytherin table with their friends. After that Aquila went to sit with James, and by that I mean on his lap. 

When she took a bite of food her stomach started to hurt, she then felt sick and got up from James’ lap and ran to the bathroom with James and her friends behind her. She went inside the bathroom and started to vomit. Narcissa and Thomas went inside the bathroom to check up on Aquila when they saw her Vomit. Narcissa immediately ran over to her with Thomas. Thomas rubbing her back and Narcissa holding her hair.

“Aqui...are you ok?” As Aquila was about to answer she started to vomit again.

“I think you should rest Aqui… Cissy you tell the teachers she won’t go to class while I take her back to the dorms..” Narcissa nodded and headed out as Thomas waited until Aquila was done vomiting. 

The moment Narcissa came out of the bathroom the boys started shooting questions.

“Look, Aquila doesn’t feel good so Thomas is helping her get cleaned up and take her to her dorm...no! I need to go and let our teachers know, now don’t worry, Thomas has this under control, for now go to class….” and so the boys did, but this didn’t stop them from being worried.

After classes James and Sirius rushed to the Slytherin common room, Thomas told them the password. Anyways, they went up to Narcissa’s and Aquila’s dorm and went inside. 

When they went inside they saw Aquila laying in bed. She had a glass of water on her nightstand with some medicine. Then all of a sudden Aquila stood up once again and ran past them to the bathroom. Sirius and James went rushing in the bathroom. Sirius rubbing her back and James holding her hair up.

“Love, I think we should take you to the hospital wing” James told Aquila as she vomited once again.

“I agree Aqui” Aquila then nodded and Sirius carried her once she was done vomiting.

When they got to the hospital wing they checked up on Aquila. Madam Pomfrey then came back with the results. When she did Sirius and James stood up quickly while Aquila sat up from the bed.

“So?! Is she ok? Is she sick?!” Sirius panicked. 

“Miss. Black is not sick…” She smiled at Aquila who just looked just as confused as Sirius and James.

“Then why is she vomiting so much?” Madam Pomfrey smiled sweetly at James and Aquila before saying anything.

“Miss. Black is pregnant”