12

James was now in the common room waiting for Aquila to appear. She had been gone all day with Timothy. He had missed her so much. He was sitting in one of the couches with his friends when Lily Evans and her friends came down. When Lily saw James she blushed as Marlene told her to approach him, as the other girls, Alice and Docas, told her not too. But Lily Evans listened to Marlene and sat next to James, and James thought it was Aquila.

“AQUILA-” Lily’s face dropped but quickly put herself together again. When James turned to face Lily he was ready to kiss her thinking it was Aquila, but it was Lily. “oh...um hi Lily?”

“Hi James… um a-are you free right now?” Lily looked nervous as James got a bit uncomfortable. He thought he had made it clear in the great hall he finally got the girl, but I guess he was wrong. The other Marauders were also getting uncomfortable and wanted this to end. So as James scooted a bit farther from Lily the portrait door opened revealing Aquila Black. When James saw her his eyes lit up and stood up running to her before she could ever see him or react. He crushed her into a hug that made her chuckle.

“Um James, I was gone for like an hour and a half” James kept hugging her and in a little kid voice he said.

“An hour and a half too long!” Lily just looked at them as they pulled apart. When Aquila saw Lily sitting there she frowned. James then guided her to the couches where he sat her on his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder.

“Finally you got here, sis! He wouldn’t stop moping around and talking about you” Aquila giggled at how annoyed her brother looked.

Lily just sat there awkward as her friends looked at the whole thing unfold. Lily noticed that the Marauders didn’t notice she was still there so she stood up and walked back to her friends. 

Soon it was late and Aquila had to go to her own dorm to sleep, which James got upset about. He was pretty clingy but Aquila didn’t mind, she loved him a lot, even if they haven’t even been dating for a week. She felt like they have been dating for a long time. James then started to try and convince Aquila to sleep in his bed, in which Aquila nodded her head in defeat. He carried her to his dorm with the other marauders following behind. 

“bubba , you know I don’t have anything to wear right?” James looked at Aquila with a smile as he walked to his truck where he pulled out some sweats and a T-shirt and walked to her, giving them to her. She smiled as she walked to their bathroom to get changed.

“You really love her don’t you?” James turned to Sirius who was just staring at him. James sighed deeply as he looked at his hand for a moment as a smile grew into his face. He then looked at Sirius who was still looking at him with a curious expression.

“I do, I really do”

Then Aquila came out and when James saw her his smile grew, he had fallen in love with her once more if that was possible. When Aquila saw the dreamy look on her boyfriend's face she giggled as she walked to him. James smirked and sat her on his lap so she was facing him. He looked up at her, admiring how beautiful she was, just looking at all her features. Sirius scrunched his face and made a disgusted noise, yet Aquila and James didn’t hear him. James then looked from her grey silver eyes to her lips as he leaned to kiss her. He kissed her and with passion. It was a slow kiss but they both savored it because it was slow. James then sneaked his tongue in her mouth as it explored every part of it. Aquila moaned as James kept exploring her mouth. He then started to trail harsh kisses slowly down her Jaw and neck, leaving hickeys.

“I'm still here…” they both heard Sirius but that made them smirk and started kissing again, ending up making out while making groaning noises to annoy Sirius and the others, yet the others didn’t mind as much as Sirius.

“Please! Just don’t fuck my sister yet!” Sirius said before putting ear muffs in his ears and laying in bed.