14

It was now Christmas break and James convinced Aquila to go to his house along with Sirius to meet his parents. Aquila was nervous but agreed after she asked her mother and father, which they were ok with as long as they also go to meet James soon. 

At this moment Aquila was packing up for break, in which Narcissa was helping with picking out clothes.

“Are you nervous to meet his parents Aqui?” Aquila stopped packing for a moment and looked at her cousin before continuing to pack.

“Yes, I am… their his parents for merlin's sake!” Narcissa chuckled as she continued to help Aquila pack for the trip to the Potters.

James was in the common room with Sirius waiting for Aquila to come so they could leave for the train. Sirius was sitting in an armchair as Remus was sitting on the floor leaning against the couch and Peter was just being Peter by eating sweets.

Then Aquila came in as James smiled wide as he ran to hug her. As Aquila giggled James felt butterflies erupted in his stomach.

“Hi bubs! Are you ready to go?” James says letting her go. Aquila smiled and nodded as Sirius stood up and walked out as he said goodbye to the other Marauders.

“Bye guys!” Aquila and James said before walking out and leaving for the train.

When they got to the train they sat in a compartment. As Sirius closed the door Aquila sat down on James' lap knowing he would pull her there either way. When she did sit on his lap he smiled wide as he blushed, then he wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Ugh why are you guys so PDA? I know James could get clingy, but you Aquila?” Aquila let out a laugh as James held her tighter.

“It’s not that I'm clingy, I just don’t mind James’ clinginess” Aquila shrugged as James' smile somehow got bigger.

They had finally gotten off the train and apareted to the Potter household. James was holding his trunk and in the other Aquilas trunk as Sirius and Aquila holded hands with Sirius carrying his own trunk.

James then put his trunk down and knocked at the door which was opened by his mum Euphemia Potter, and behind her was Fleamont Potter. When Euphemia saw James she pulled him into a hug along with Fleamont.

“Oh! Hi Jamie! Oh it’s been so long! I missed you so much hunny” as James mum gushed, Sirius and Aquila were muffling giggles in the back making James red from embarrassment. When Euphemia and Fleamont pulled away they saw Aquila and Sirius in the back. The couple both wore bright smiles as the squished Aquila and Sirius in a tight hug.

 “Hi dear! I’m Euphemia Potter! James mum” Aquila smiled at the kind women.

“I’m Aquila Black! Sirius sister, nice to meet you Miss.Potter” Aquila smiled brightly at the women once again. 

“Ah! YOU are Aquila! James has been telling me about you for almost 2 years! Since the day you went to Hogwarts! You are his girlfriend right? And call me Mia dear!” Aquila nodded. “Oh well come in! Come in! Don’t want you to stand outside in the cold” Aquila went inside along with Sirius as James carried his and her trunk. 

They all then sat in the living room to chat. James sat down as Sirius sat next to them. Aquila was going to sit next to her brother but James brought her to his lap making Aquila red since his parents were there.

“Well! Tell us about yourself dear! James has told us so much about you, we want to get to know you better” Fleamont said as he sat with his wife.

“Well… I have a twin brother, his name is Regulus, I love astronomy and reading and I think that’s all” James smiled at how well his parents and his girlfriend were getting along.

The day had ended and James had convinced his parents to let Aquila stay in his room, them understanding how clingy he can get. So when they got to his room he locked the door and pushed her against the wall. Kissing her hungrily as she just giggled. He then trailed his mouth to her neck and collarbone making her whimper.