16

James has been very cautious when he saw Lewis since he knew he had a thing for Aquila. Aquila knew that Lewis liked her, so being the good girlfriend she is she stayed away from him. Lewis never took the hint though, so he kept trying to talk to Aquila, and it came to the point where James didn’t want her to be alone so someone had to be with her at all times, yet she didn’t mind. 

Aquila was at the Gryffindor common room with everyone else when Lewis came in. He looked at Aquila first and saw her sitting on James’ lap once again. James noticed him and started to kiss Aquila as she kissed back not thinking much about it. James and Aquila then pulled apart when Aquila saw Lewis standing there.

“Oh uh hi Lewis” everyone turned around and saw Lewis standing there. He smiled softly before waving.

“Um Aquila I kinda need to talk to you about something…” James tightened his arm around Aquila’s waist as she thought for a moment before answering.

“Ok…” James looked at her shocked as she gave him a reassuring look.

Aquila followed Lewis outside the common room as Lewis turned to look at her looking nervous.

“So what do you need Lewis?”

“Well… i like someone but I don’t think they like me… and i need help figuring out if they like me back” Aquila looked at him as she thought for a minute.

“Who do you like?” when Aquila asked Lewis to get red in the face as he thought about the person he likes.

“Promise you won’t judge me?” Aquila nods “it’s um your twin brother” he winced expecting her to yell at him but when he turned to her she had a smile on her face.

“I won’t judge you, my older brother is gay, so is my best friend and some of my friends” Lewis smiled at her and hugged her as she did the same.