1

"We want to take you to a Safe place."

Red lights blurted throughout the Academy, which meant for the almost ten year old Umbrella Academy children to go on a new Mission

Red lights blurted throughout the Academy, which meant for the almost ten year old Umbrella Academy children to go on a new Mission. They quickly changed into their Mission suits and made their way to their Father.

"Attention Children!" He exclaimed and everyone of them stood up straight. "I found another one of the Children born 1989. Your mission is to bring it here. From my research, I can say that it is a girl and her powers can be very dangerous." He continued and everyone nodded.

"Pogo can't drive you all the way there, so you have to walk the rest of the way. You are not to harm her." He said and the kids nodded yet again.

Everyone wanted to go out to the car but they stopped as they heard number 5 ask, "What does she look like?"

All his siblings turned to him and gave him a weird look. Number 1 was the first one to speak, "Who cares what she looks like?"

"Well, how do you find a Girl, when you don't know what she looks like? Use your Brain for once." He spat and pointed to his head.

Number 1 glared at him while number 5 send him a smirk. Sir. Reginald smirked, but nobody saw his change in emotions.

"Very clever, Number 5" He said with a cold but proud look on his face. "All we know, is that the girl is small and has dark Brown hair. her skin is pale, but I was not able to see the rest of her features." He told them.

"Now get in the car. Pogo is waiting. Remember Children, her Powers are dangerous." He reminded and they all ran out to the car.

They all stepped into the car and Pogo drove them to the location. The whole car ride, the children have been wondering on what the Girl would be like.

Number 1 and 2 had the same thought about her and her powers. It's a surprise that they were able to agree on something for once. They said that they think she would be lovely, but when she uses her Powers, you shouldn't joke around with her.

Number 3 just thought about someone to talk about Powers, since she couldn't talk about anything like that with her sister, Number 7.

Number 4 wanted a sister, that can talk about fashion with him and would help him with the ghosts he sees.

Number 5 didn't really care as long as she doesn't hurt him or his siblings and Number 6 just hoped she would be nice.

They drove for an hour and as Pogo stopped driving, they were in the middle of nowhere. There was nothing else than the street that led into a big dark forest. They all got this weird feeling in their stomachs before Pogo turned to them and said, "You have to go into the Forest. I'll be here in the car and wait for you. Be careful children."

They all took a deep breath and got out of the car. They started walking and, surprisingly, Number 1 and 2 didn't fight about the leadership. Number 3 wasn't as calm as on other Missions. Number 4 wasn't as silly and Number 5 was too concentrated on taking care of the scared Number 6 to notice all that.