10

"The world ends in eight days!... And I have no idea how to stop it."

After the disaster of a funeral, all of Valerie's siblings went inside and went their own way

After the disaster of a funeral, all of Valerie's siblings went inside and went their own way. Diego, Luther, and Valerie went to their room. Diego and Valerie decided to pack their things and leave to their own place, as they didn't think they could be with the others any longer. Vanya decided to leave, too. She just didn't like the fact that most of her siblings didn't like her because of her book. Allison was searching the whole house for Vanya as she wanted to talk to her about all the things that happened.

Five and Klaus were in the kitchen. Five was looking through different shelves and cupboards to find his beloved coffee, and Klaus was sitting at the table, playing with a guitar that he found somewhere in the house.

Just then, Allison walked into the kitchen and went behind a chair. "Where's Vanya?" She asked the two boys.

"Oh, she's gone." Klaus simply said as he noticed that his sister came into the room.

"That's unfortunate." Five spoke up.

Allison, thinking that he was talking about Vanya leaving, agreed with him. "Yeah." She sighed while looking down at the table.

"An entire square Block. 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, and not a single drop of coffee." Five complained and set the coffee-pot down on the table.

"Dad hated caffeine." Allison informed the smaller boy with a frown on her face.

Klaus laughed as he hugged the guitare close to his body. "Well, he hated children, too. But he had plenty of us." He laughed, but he shut his mouth as he saw the glare that was sent to him by Allison.

There was a small silence before Five suddenly spoke up again. "I'm taking the car." Five announced as he made his way around the table.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked, suddenly sober and kind of worried as he sat up on his chair while putting his guitare down.

"To get a decent cup of coffee." He snapped and turned around again. "Maybe I'll ask Valerie to come with me." He mumbled as he went to leave through the door.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked, and Five frowned at her.

"I know how to do everything." The boy stated and went to spatial jump away, but he stopped when he heard his brother's serious voice.

"Don't ask Valerie to come with you. She needs time, and you know that." Klaus said as he leaned back on his chair with a serious look on his face. Allison nodded in agreement, making Five scoff and spatial jump away.