11

"At least we didn't leave and left you alone with your problems..."

The next morning, Valerie woke up at around 11 in the morning, which was rather late for the young-looking adult, and immediately went to see if Five was still there

The next morning, Valerie woke up at around 11 in the morning, which was rather late for the young-looking adult, and immediately went to see if Five was still there. Even though she knew he wouldn't be.

As soon as the brunette entered her living room, she sighed and slumped her shoulders down. "Great." She groaned as she saw that Five was no longer in her apartment and went back to her room to change into her uniform and got herself cleaned up and ready for the day.

She called herself an Uber while she was drinking her tea. Now, she only needed to wait for her cab to bring her to the Academy.

Arriving at the Academy, Valerie immediately went to her room and got changed into a fresh uniform, one that was not wrinkled from the rain that poured down the day before. She was rather happy that the uniform was something you could wear all year. As of right now, the girl was very happy that the uniforms they all wore had knee-high socks. It was rather cold at this time of the year.

Valerie put her shoes back on and brushed her hair again before she left her room again. As soon as she stepped out of her room, her sister, Vanya, went past her room.

"Oh, Valerie, Hey."

"Hello, Vanya." The girl greeted her sister back. Just then, she saw that the adult looked very troubled yet very relieved at the same time. "Are you okay?" Valerie asked the brown haired woman.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to check up on Five. He came to my apartment yesterday with a pretty big wound on his forearm, but I guess you already saw that because he had a proper bandage around his arm." Vanya explained with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, he came to me last night, but when I woke up, he was gone." Valerie shrugged, and Vanya smiled. The two best friends shared a moment of comfortable silence before it was broken by a loud noise from down the hall. Five's room, to be exact. "I'm going to take a quick look at what happened in there. Have fun at your violin lesson!"

Vanya smiled at Valerie before continuing her way down the hall and out of the front door to get to her violin lessons. Valerie quickly turned around and made her way to Five's room, only to see Klaus stumbling out of the closet and Five, close to freaking out.

"That is so touching, all that stuff about family, and Dad, and time.. Wow!" Klaus exclaimed as he walked forward and over all the stuff that came out of the closet.

Valerie had to bite her laugh away to keep her presence a secret to the two brothers.

"Will you shut up! She'll hear you!" Five grunted and turned to the door to look if Vanya came back and saw Valerie leaning against the doorframe with an amused look on her face.