4

"A Tattoo ?!"

The eight Umbrella Academy kids are now 11 Years old

The eight Umbrella Academy kids are now 11 Years old. Almost 12 years old, to be honest. They have freetime now from 12 'till half past 12 after they just ran up a rather long spiral staircase. Valerie and Five 'cheated', as Diego liked to call it. This just meaning that Five grabbed Valerie by the Hand and Spatial jumped them to the front of their Siblings to be on the top floor first. Number two would yell to their Father, saying they cheated, but Reginald would just dismiss it and say that the two of them simply adapted.

Right now the couple was in the Boys room, cuddling while Five read a book to Valerie. She liked the sound of his Voice while laying her head on his chest and hearing his heartbeat. It soothed her and it soothed him to know that she is safely at his side.

Their Father knew about their relationship by now. But he didn't care since he didn't adopt Valerie. He just found her and thoght she would be great for the Academy. He just said that, as long as they didn't distract each other, it was okay for him. To see them work so good together, on missions or just in general, made him proud. Happy, even.

Number 1 thought it was unfair. He wanted to be in a relationship with Number 3 since he could think. She wanted that too. Yet, they weren't allowed to since they both were adopted by Reginald and Number 1 would probably be too distracted by the thought of keeping her safe on every occasion. Allison was okay with them not being in a relationship, but Valerie and Five being in one. But Luther didn't stop being jealous of them being in a relationship. Everyone said it was childish of him, but he didn't care about the others. He just wanted everything to go after his liking.

Everyone was happy for them, saying that they deserve it.

As Five and Valerie laid on his bed, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Five told them quietly as to not startle Valerie, since she was close to falling asleep. The Door opened and Grace, their Mother, came into the room with a soft, yet worried, smile. The teen looked up from his book and looked at his Mother with a soft smile. The Girl in his arms did the same, just a little more tired.

"Hello, Five. Hello, Valerie. Your Father wants to see you all downstairs." She informed them and they both nodded, still having the soft smiles on their faces.

Grace left the room and now the pair was alone again. Valerie sighed and looked up at Five, who was already looking at her. They smiled at each other and then gave each other a soft kiss on the lips. As they pulled away, Valerie sat up and stretched as Five did the same. They both stood up and made their way downstairs to meet their Father. On the way there, they passed Vanya, who was standing at the top of the stairs, looking sad. They each gave her a small wave with a soft smile before continuing their way downstairs.

Arriving downstairs, they saw a tall, bald man sitting on a chair with with some kind of needle by his side. The two Lovers looked at each other with worry before going to stand next to their Siblings. Mr. Hargreeves came into the room and stood in front of the Children.