6

"He'll come back one day... at least
I hope so"

Valerie laid on her bed reading her favorite book

Valerie laid on her bed reading her favorite book. The reason why she was alone was simply because Five wants to practice his powers more and she enjoyed the silence in her room while reading a good book. As said before, her favourite book.

Valerie is a really silent person. Everybody sees it and noticed it the first time she got to the Academy. Yes, she was not able to talk back then, but, even when she was able to talk again, she was often rather silent. She's more the type of girl that sits in front of the fireplace with a blanket around her body and a book in her hands, silently reading it. It was kind of her thing. Sometimes, Ben would read with her or they would exchange books and read them, so they could talk about them together. Five would be with her almost all the time, wanting to know if she was safe as well as spending time with her.

Soon, the brunette heard the bell ringing from downstairs, signaling that it was time for dinner. Valerie sat up and set her book down on her nightstand, but before she could get up, her boyfriend spatial jumped into her room and smiled over at her.

He offered her his hand and she chuckled and took his hand before they both made their way to the stairs to make their way downstairs. They met all of their siblings on the way down the stairs, as they were also making their way downstairs.

As they arrive downstairs and got into the dining room, Five gave Valerie a kiss on the cheek and smiled at her before they both parted ways to go over to their seats. They all stood behind their chairs and waited for their Father to come and sit with them.

They all only had to wait for a few more minutes before Mister Hargreeves came into the room and stood behind his chair. He looked directly at Vanya. "Sit!" He ordered and all the teens sat down.

Valerie sat next to Ben and Vanya, she sat on the left side of the table and Vanya was sat at the head of the table while Ben sat on Valerie's right side. Next to Ben sat Klaus and Allison while on the other side were Luther, Diego and Five.

While dinner, Allison and Luther smiled shyly at each other. Diego was carving things into his chair. Klaus rolled himself a joint. Ben was reading a book while slowly eating his food. Valerie and Vanya were just softly eating their food. It all seemed normal... but one thing was bothering at least some of them. There was something in the air, but no one could point it out. Something was definitely about to happen.

Valerie looked up and saw her Boyfriend, not eating his food while glaring at their Father. Diego and Valerie shared a weirded out look before returning to their food, still wondering what was wrong with Number Five.

Suddenly, all that was heard at the table was something stabbing into. Looking up at the sudden noise, they all saw that Five had stabbed his knife into the table. Valerie send him a worried look, but he just kept glaring at Reginald, not even noticing her.