Chapter 2

"So what do you guys want to listen to on this long trip" Derek said looking in the rear view mirror at us.

He was looking at me and started smiling.

"Loud music" I said

"Taylorrrr" Izzie said

"Swifties back here" I laughed

Everyone started laughing. I saw Addison put her hand on dereks thigh. He sighed and turned Bluetooth on. He started playing Taylor swifts play list

"She doesn't get your humor like I do" we all song

We kept singing

"She wears short skirts I wear t shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers" we all yelled in the back

"You belong with meeee ee, you belong with me" I yelled

We sang a bunch of songs until a memorable song came up. All of her songs were relatable. This one song though I sang it all the time when Derek came over. He hated it, but he loved it at the same time. He looked at me through the mirror and I sighed. He knew. He would always remember this song.

I remember when we broke up, the first time. Saying this is it I've had enough, cause like we haven't seen each other in a month, when you said you needed space. What. Then you come around again and say baby, I miss you, I swear I'm gonna change, trust me. Remember how that lasted for a day, I say I hate you, we breakup, you call me, i love you.

Izzie and George were loudly singing. I couldn't sing. It felt too real at this moment.

"We are never ever ever getting back together" Izzie yelled

We kept listening to her songs.

14 hours later

We were almost there. Addison switched with Derek. She was driving. I just woke up from my nap. My head was on the back of the passenger seat. Derek was in the passenger seat. He put his hand on the side of the seat. He kept tapping his seat. I put my finger on his and he held my finger with his. He took my hand and held it. He let go and cleared his throat. I sat up. We finally arrived at the hotel. It was 12am. We took our bags in and went to check in. Derek handed us all of our cards. We walked to the elevator. Derek and I were in the back. The elevator dinged on our floor. He walked passed me and grazed my fingers. I started blushing. We went to our rooms. I was next to George and Izzie's room. I walked into my room and shut the door. I put my bags down and went to the huge bed in the middle of the hotel. I laid on it. I started hearing beds creaking. I grabbed my pillow and covered my eyes. Whoever it was is a loud moaner. I started thinking about Derek and Addison. I couldn't tell. I heard a knock at the door surprisingly. I got up and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole. It was Derek. I sighed in relief.

I opened the door

"Meredith I-" he said and heard the moaning

He walked in.

"Ooo wow" he laughed

"It's what time in the morning" he said looking up

I shut the door

"What do you want" I asked

He looked at me. He walked towards me. We both heard the people above us finish and I tried not to laugh.