Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up. It was so comfortable. I turned around and looked at him. He was smiling at me. I put my thumb on his chin. Why not start this day great with morning sex. He looked down at my lips and started kissing me. I kissed him back. He put his hands on my back and started rubbing up and down. He deepened the kiss and put his hands on my ass. He rolled me over so that I was on top of him. I sat up and he took my shirt off. We undressed each other and I was sitting on his stomach. He put his hands on my waist. He put his hand in the drawer next to him and grabbed a condom. I took it from him and opened the wrapped. I put my hand behind me and slid it on to him. I put my hand on his chest and lifted myself up. I took his penis and slowly slid on to it. We both gasped at the feeling. I started getting use to him and slowly went up and down. He shut his eyes and I went faster. I kept my fast movements. He kept his hands on my waist and helped me. I couldn't last long in this position. I started going slower and leaned down to his ear.

"Switch me" I whispered

He opened his eyes and smiled. He put his arm around my back and flipped us over. He was on top of me and started thrusting hard inside of me. I started biting my lip.

"Mmm yes" I moaned opening my mouth

He went fast inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he went deeper.

"Meredith" he moaned

He started grunting as he did harder thrusts. He kept his speeds until i released. He released shortly after and pulled out of me. He took his condom off and threw it into a little trash can next to him. He laid next to my and spooned me. I wrapped his arm around my stomach and wrapped our legs together.

"I would love to stay like this, but I have a surgery soon" he whispered burying his head into my neck

"We have a while" I whispered

"Yeah" he whispered holding me closer to him

30 minutes later

Derek and I have been talking for awhile.

"I have to go" he whispered

"Okay" I whispered

He kissed my cheek and got up. He went into the bathroom. I fell asleep.

"Mer" I heard him whisper

I turned over and opened my eyes. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Do you want to come in later and watch my surgery" he asked

"Yeah I will, but I'm taking a nap" I whispered

"Okay" he laughed

He pecked my lips and walked away. He left the room. I went back to sleep. I woke up a couple hours later. Derek should still in surgery. It's been about 3 hours. I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and dried off. I put black pants and a white shirt on. I left the room and went downstairs. I ate a granola bar and left the house. I drove to the hospital and walked in. I went up to the gallery and looked into the OR. The patient was in v-fib and they were shocking her. Derek was trying everything. He called time of death and threw his mask. He threw his gloves and gown off. I left the gallery and went down to the scrub room. He walked out and I watched him. He kept walking to an on call room. He didn't see me. I followed him and walked inside. I shut the door. He looked up and I could tell he was crying.

"She said that if love was enough that she'd still be here for him" he cried

"I'm confused" I said

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I can't get over that and now I have to tell that guy. I can't" he cried

I walked over to him and started hugging him. He hugged me back and pulled me on top of him. He let me go and I got off of the bed.

"It's okay" I said

"Now but I don't know how not to feel guilty for everything I've put you through" he said

"Hey. Everything worked out. Just think about us and how much fun we will have" I smiled

He got up and kissed my lips.

"I have to talk to her fiancé" he whispered

He left the room and I left. I went over to Cristina.

"Hey Cristina" I said

"Hey Mer" she said

"Do you want to go to Jo Wilson's place tonight with George, Alex, and Izzie" I asked

"Yeah obviously" she laughed

"Okay. Can't wait" I laughed walking away

I found Derek. We walked out of the hospital.

"Do you want to go on a ferry boat ride" I asked

"Yeah that- yeah" he smiled

I nodded and we went into our cars. We went to the dock and walked onto the ferry boat. We went up to the top and looked over the water.

"This is amazing" I smiled

"It really is" he whispered against my ear.

He put his chin on my shoulder. We rode the ferry boat and got off. We drove home. We went into the house.

"Hey wanna get drunk tonight" I asked

"Yeah a bunch of us are going to Jo's. Wanna come"

"Joes bar" he asked

"Jo Wilson. The new first year" I said

"Oh sure. I haven't met her yet" he said

"Yeah she's pretty funny" I laughed

Derek started cooking something and I was watching tv. I've been really tired lately. It's getting to me. I took a nap.

"Meredith" he said

I yawned and sat up. He handed me a plate of food.

"Thanks" I whispered groggily

He sat next to me and we started watching tv. He finished his food and went upstairs to take a shower. I cleaned both of the dishes and went upstairs to get ready for Jo's party.

Ughhh 'you have to go'- Derek 😩🥺🥺

Maybe a little Jo and Alex action in the next chapter😏