Chapter 8

I got ready for Jo's party. It wasn't fancy, it was just a plain fun party. I tucked my blue shirt into my pants. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. Derek was already ready.

"Are you ready" he asked

"Yes" I smiled

We walked out of the house. We drove to Jo's and walked to the door. It was already cracked open. We walked in and the music was loud. So many people were here dancing.

"I'm gonna find Cristina" I said

"Yeah go do whatever" he smiled

I started laughing. I walked away and found Cristina

"Cristina" I said

"Whatttt" she said hitting a shot back

She was already drunk. She gave me a shot and I threw it back, like nothing.

"I needed to find my drinking buddy" I laughed

"Let's get wasted" I said

She grabbed a bottle of tequila. We started passing the bottle to each other. I drank a long sip of it. We were dancing. We both took our shirts off and started yelling. We drank more.

"WOOOO" we yelled through the music.

I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and stumbled a little bit. He started kissing my lips. I pushed him back quickly. I slapped his cheek.

"Don't ever do that again. I will make sure you get fired" I said to Owen

"Your loss" he smirked

He walked away. I wiped my mouth and rubbed tequila all over to get the nasty taste from him.

"He's a dick" Cristina said

I took more drinks.

"Right. I'm definitely going to get him fired" I said

I handed her the bottle. We started looking around and I saw Derek. I walked over to the couch. I sat on the couch next to Derek. He put his glass of beer down. He looked at me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me on top of his lap and I wrapped my legs around him. He wrapped his arms around my back. He put one of his hands in the back of my hair and pulled me down to his face. I started kissing his lips. He slid his tongue down my throat and I opened my mouth more. A couple seconds later we pulled away out of breath. He had his hand on my waist.

"What are you doing" I asked in a whisper

"I'm really drunk" he smirked

I pecked his lips and unwrapped my legs from his back. I put them onto the floor and stood up. His hands went to my ass and he started squeezing. He pulled me back onto his waist. I started moving my hips on top of him. I felt him getting hard.

"Derek" I whispered as he leaned in.

"Mmm" he whispered

I put my finger on his lips and got up. I took his hands off of my ass and sat next to him. I saw Jo and Alex making out across from us. Everyone was doing their own thing partying. Derek put his hand on my waist and started messing with my zipper. He put his hand into my pants and started rubbing my clit. I needed this really bad. I was pretty drunk too, but not as drunk as him. I took his hand and put it on his lap. Jo and Alex left and went to a bedroom.

"Wanna get out of here" I asked

"Please" he whispered

I started smiling. I took his hand and we walked out of the room. We ran to my car and I got into the back. Derek crawled on top of me and started kissing my lips.

"Close the door first. It's cold" I whispered

"Right" he said

He got up and shut the door. He looked back down at me and smiled. He took his shirt off. He took my shirt off and wrapped his arms around my back. He held me into him and started kissing my lips. I arched my back into him. He slid my pants and panties off. I unbuttoned his pants. I unclasped my bra and he kicked his pants and boxers off. I leaned down and started kissing my lips. Our tongues started dancing and he licked the rook of my mouth. I t felt really good. He kept kissing me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He thrusted into me and I moaned into his mouth. He went fast and leaned up. He held my legs and pulled me down, so that he could go deeper inside of me. He put his hand on the back of my head and thrusted hard. I kept moving. His arm was stopping me from hitting the door. He hardened his thrusts and started grunting. I lifted my legs back, so that he could go even deeper. I ran my fingers through his hair with my hand. I held onto the front of his hair as he went fast inside of me. He put his head next to mine and held the top of my head down more. I felt my walls tightening. He started sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly as I released. He went faster and released inside of me. He pulled out of me and laid on top of me. There was a blanket beside us. We were both sweating and out of breath. I put the blanket over his waist because he was covering my whole body. We finally started coming down and he wrapped his arms around my back. He fell asleep on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair. I fell asleep a couple minutes later. I woke up and Derek was still asleep.

"Derek. Wake up" I said tapping him

"Hmm" I said as he shook awake.

We both sat up. The whole car was foggy on the inside from us. We could still here the music from inside of Jo's. I started drawing a smiley face with my finger on the foggy window. Derek joined and he started laughing 

"Hey so how long have we been out" he asked

"Probably like 3 hours" I said

"Wow" he yawned

"I know" I smiled

I turned around and kissed his lips.

"Do you want to go back in" I asked

"Yeah. Do you" he asked

"Yeah" I said

We both started getting our clothes on. He opened the door and walked out. He held my hand and helped me out of the car. I felt a little sore and now freezing because it's cold outside. It was actually foggy outside as well. It was kind of creepy. It seemed like a horror movie. Derek took his jacket off and put it on my back.

"You seemed cold" he said kissing my head

He held my waist and brought us inside. The party was still crazy. We started dancing together. I wasn't going to drink anymore. I felt horrible and felt like I was about to puke all over Derek.

YOOOO y'all were in public. I know someone saw😭😭😭

No condom?? 🏃‍♀️

Mer are you going to tell Derek about Owen 😳😳😏 he may or may not knock Owen out in the next chapter

But this house isn't like Jo's apartment in the show bc I wanted to add a different storyline🤣🤣