Chapter 3

We finished breakfast and went upstairs to our rooms. I went into my room and started watching tv. There was a knock at my door. I walked over and opened the door.

"Are you alright" he asked

"No I'm not alright" I said tearing up

I closed the door. He put his foot in between the door which stopped it from closing completely.

"Meredith what's going on" he asked opening it

I walked away and laid into my bed faced down. I heard the door close and footsteps walking towards me.

"Go away" I said putting my hands under my face

"Why are you mad. I told you that I'm going to get a divorce" he said

"Go talk to your wife. She'll tell you" I said

"Tell me what" he asked

I turned around and sat up. I faced him.

"Leave and go talk to her. Go" I said crying.

He turned around and left the room. I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom. I washed the tears off of my face and cleaned myself up. I started hearing yelling. It was Derek and Addison. Shit. I walked out of the room and banged on their door. Someone opened the door. Derek looked deep into my eyes. We didn't break eye contact. He finally broke it and walked passed me. I walked into the room and Addison was sitting on the bed. She was crying. I walked over to her.

"Hey addy are you okay" I asked hugging her

"There's someone else" she said

"Huh" I asked backing away

"I cheated on him once" she said

"Addy" I sighed hugging her again

"I'm so sorry" I said

"Why should you be sorry. I messed up again" she sobbed

"Hey think about this little one" I said trying to compose myself

I wanted to cry with her

"You're right" she said wiping her tears away

She put her hands on her stomach.

"Get ready and I'll try to talk to him" I smiled because we were all wearing green shirts so we wouldn't get separated from each other.

"Thank you" she smiled

I hugged her again and left the room. Izzie and George were outside

"What happened" Izzie asked

"A lot" I laughed

"She cheated again and she's pregnant" I said

"Whattt" George said

"I know. I have to find Derek, but comfort her" I said opening the door

"What. What I don't-" Izzie said and pushed them both in the room

I shut the door. I went to the elevator and it took me to the lobby. I went to the bar. No sign of him. I walked around until I saw him. He was in the lobby. I sat next to him on a bench. He had his head in his hands. I put my hand on his thigh. He looked up at me and I could see his whole face red. He's been crying a lot. He put his hand on mine and I slid mine from his.

"She told me that she's pregnant and that she cheated on me with Mark again" he sighed

"Derek you can't get mad. We've been doing it" I whispered

"It's different" he said

"How" I asked

"Because she- she fuck-" he sighed taking deep breaths

"She was pregnant with his baby a long time ago and got an abortion. She didn't want to have kids, and now she does. I don't want a kid with her, I want them with you and Mark is a slut who uses her for sex" he said tearing up

"I made a mistake and i can't fix it" he said

"Be there for her. I know she cheated, but she needs you right now. Something probably happened, she didn't tell you the full story and she-" I whispered and heard George

"Let's get this show on the road" he laughed

I cleared my throat and got up. We all walked to the car. We got in and I started driving. Derek was in the back with George and Izzie. Addison was in the passenger seat. We drove to Disney Land. We got out of the car and waited in line for tickets. We were finally up after about 40 minutes of waiting. There was a bunch of tension with Derek and Addison. We had fast passes. Derek showed them our tickets and they gave us a lanyard with the fast pass cards on them. We walked through security. We went into the park and grabbed a map. We started walking to the back of the park because a bunch of the fun rides were down there. Addison and Derek were next to us. I saw Addison put her hand next to hers and he took it. This devastated me, I know I told him to be there for her, but it still hurt. We finally made it to a ride and we walked to the fast pass lane. No one was in this lame. We went all the way up and I got into the first seat. I loved this. Derek got in next to me.

"I love this" he whispered

"I'm still getting a divorce" he said helping me buckle.

"You can't do that" I whispered

He looked back at Addison who was 2 seats behind us with Izzie. George was behind us. The workers came and secured everyone. We were all set. They pressed the button and we started going. We went up a hill. I held my hand tight on my lap bar. He started laughing.

"It's not funny" I said

"It kind of is. Thank you for this" he laughed

He held his arms up and started saying

"Woooo" he yelled

I started laughing. I held my arms up and we went to the top of the hill. We stayed there for a couple seconds. We finally moved and went fast down the wheel. Everyone was laughing. I started getting sick. I had to puke. I hit Dereks arm. He started looking at me confused. He realized

"Mer. Mer no not yet" he said putting his hand over my mouth.

We did a couple twists. He held my mouth tight with his hand. We finally slowed down. He let go and I sat up more. I threw up over the side of the rollercoaster. Everyone started laughing. We were going slow so it didn't hit anyone. I puked again. Derek was rubbing his hand on my back. We finally stopped and unbuckled from the seats. We got up and walked down the steps. We walked to the bathroom that was a couple feet away. I walked in and went to the toilet. I threw up again. I wiped my mouth and flushed. I walked out of the stall and went to the sink. I washed my hands and face. I walked out of the bathroom and went to everyone. We went to another ride.

10 hours later

We stayed at the park until closing time. I got really sunburnt. We went to the car. We drove back to the hotel. We all went upstairs and into our rooms. We were going back again in the morning. This was an okay day. 

SOOO A LOT OF STUFF like I- wow everything is going crazy😳