Chapter 6

This was our last day here. Addison was still in bed because of the surgery she had. We were in the car going to Disneyland. We were all singing Taylor swift except for Derek, he kept smiling at me through the rear view mirror. We finally arrived at Disneyland. We got out of the car. We walked into the park. We went to a huge wooden ride. Derek and I were in the first seat.

"I'm kind of nervous" he smiled looking at me

I turned and looked at him. We started moving up the hill.

"Me too" I said

We went to the top of the hill. It was a big drop. We held our hands up and dropped down the hill. Everyone was screaming. We went fast through a bunch of twists. The wooden rides hurt so bad. We were twisting and turning everywhere. We finally slowed down.

"Your hairs a mess" I said putting my hands through his hair.

"So is yours" he laughed

We got off the ride and walked around the park. We rode rides until about 5pm. We were all exhausted. We drove back to the hotel. We were staying the rest of the night and leaving in the morning. We went back to our rooms. We were going to a fancy dinner for our last night here. I took a shower. I got out and dried my hair and body. I curled my hair. I put make up on and someone started knocking on my door. I put a robe on and walked to the door. I opened it. Derek was in a black suit.

"Wow you look- gorgeous" he said

"You don't look too bad yourself" I smiled backing up

He walked in and I shut the door

"What's up" I asked

"I just wanted to talk to you before we left" he said sitting on the edge of my bed

"I just got a call from my divorce lawyer. They finalized everything. All I have to do is sign it, then I'm finally free" he sighed

"That's good" I smiled

"Ugh I'm so excited" he said

"Any hesitations" I asked

"Not one" he smiled

"Mmm" I said walking to the closet.

"Another thing" he said smiling

"What" I asked

"The baby's marks. So everything worked out for Addison" he smiled

I grabbed my black dress. I laid it on the bed.

"Well I have to get ready" I said

"Can I stay" he smiled

"Whatever. Just turn around" I said

He turned around and I put my matching bra and panties on. I put the dress on. I held it up. I couldn't reach the zipper

"Can you zip this" I asked

He turned around and looked at me

"Yeah. Turn around" he said

I turned around and he moved my hair. His hand was on my zipper and he stood up. I felt his breath on my neck as he slowly zipped me up.

"All done" he whispered wrapped his arms around my stomach

I hate how good he makes me feel. He moved my head to the side with his cheek. He started kissing my neck. He rubbed his hands on my shoulders. He slowly pulled away.

"This is so hard" he whispered

"What is" I asked walking to my dresser.

"Everything, but I told you I'd wait and I will" he sighed

I went to the bathroom and fixed my make up. I walked out and he was sitting on the edge of my bed. I walked over to him and put my hand on his chest. I pushed him back onto the bed. I sat on his stomach and leaned down. I started kissing his lips. He ran his hands up and down my back. Our tongues started dancing together. I ran my hands through his hair. I slowly pulled away and had a grip on the front of his hair. I was on his lap and he sat us up.

"You can't do that" he whispered in my ear

He started kissing my neck

"It'll be worth the wait" I whispered getting off of him

I fixed my dress. He fixed his tie and got up. He walked out of the room. I waited for Izzie and George. They texted me and I walked out of the room. They walked out of theirs. Derek and Addison walked out. We went to the car and drove to a fancy restaurant. We got out and sat at a booth from our reservation. Derek sat across from me. I started drinking champagne. We ordered and talked for a little bit. Our food came out with some amazing rolls. We all ate our food and left. We went into the car and drove back to the hotel. We went into our rooms. I took my dress off and washed my make up off. I put my pajamas on and packed everything. I laid in bed and started watching tv. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to my 9am alarm. I ordered room service. I watched tv until I head a knock at my door. I went over and opened it.

"Hey I'm taking all the bags to the car" Derek said holding a cart

I grabbed my bags and handed them to him.

"Thanks" I said.

I had clothes out for me to wear. He nodded and I shut the door. A couple minutes I opened the door to the room service person. He put the breakfast food on the kitchen counter. He left and I brought my food to my bed. I started eating my pancakes and watched tv. I finally finished my breakfast and changed into my clothes for the day. I brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed a bag and put my pajamas in it along with my toothbrush. I walked out of the room and knocked on Dereks door. He opened it.

"Hey when are we leaving" I asked

"Now" he said

"Okay" I nodded

"Okay I'll be out there in a minute" he smiled handing me his keys

"Alright" I smiled

He kissed my cheek and shut the door. I went to Izzie's room and knocked. She answered

"Hey you guys ready? He gave me they keys to his porche" I laughed

"Hell yeah" Izzie said

We all walked to the lobby. We walked out and went to his car. Izzie and George got into the back seat. I went into the front and started the car. I got into the back next to Izzie.

"I bet Addison and mcdreamy are doing it right now" she laughed

"Yeah. They're probably going to be happy when they walked out" George said

I started getting a little uncomfortable. Derek and Addison finally walked out. They were laughing. I sighed and they finally got into the front. We started driving home. We had a long drive. We finally got there and Derek dropped izzie, George, and I off at my place. He left with Addison. I walked inside with all the bags. I went up to my room and took a shower. I dried off and put pajamas on. I laid in bed. I closed my eyes for awhile, trying to sleep.

"Mer someone's at the door for you" Izzie said

I looked at her and got up. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. Derek was standing there. He walked to me and hugged me.

"I'm officially free" he whispered

I hugged him back. We pulled away and I looked deep into my eyes. He started kissing my lips. I pulled away out of breath

"I'm going back to my trailer" he said

"Why don't you stay here tonight" I said grazing his fingertips with mine

"You sure?" He asked

"Why not" I smiled

We know what's actually hard Derek😏😏

Do you guys want me to keep going with this story for a little longer??