Chapter 2: The new Hermit

Before we start

Daily checklist
-did you eat atleast 3 meals today?
-did you drink water today?
-did you do something that makes you happy?
-did you state 5 things that you like about yourself?
-did you say "i love myself" today?

That was it, i hope you checked of the things on the list!
Onto the story!

That was it, i hope you checked of the things on the list!Onto the story!

Your pov

"Okay okay, i can do this it's just a server with the most talented minecrafters... I can't do this."

You look at the clock, only five minutes till you meet everyone starts joining to meet you.
"UGHHHH, why am i so nervous!"
You take a sip from your thea.
"Alright, let's do this."

You joined the server and spawned in a jungle biom. You saw the messages pop up in the corners

(U/n) has joined the game
Renthedog: who's that?
BDouble0100: oh! Is that the new member?
Stressmonster101: it sure looks like it!
Xisuma:You are, indeed, correct! (U/n) is the new member to Hermitcraft!
Keralis1: (U/n) is it? Look behind you!

Your ears perk up at your username being called out from behind you. You swiftly turn around, only to be met with a bunch of familiar faces and some new ones too.

You see a girl with blonde haired skin wave at you.
You smiled awkwardly, trying not to make a bad first impression.
You raise your hand to return a wave. "Everyone, meet (U/N). They were brought to my attention by a fan, and after doing a bit of studying, I decided to invite them! They're incredibly skilled and could really liven up the series this season!" Xisuma exclaims as he gently set his hand on my shoulder. I flush at his compliment, clearing my throat as my nerves start kicking in.

Hi! As you all know, I'm (U/N). I was a huge fan of Hermitcraft! It was a shocker to me that I was invited, i mostly do building and redstone! I'm excited to be here, and I hope to meet your standards!" I give a polite bow. I smile gently at them, trying my best to make a good first impression

"No need to be so formal!" You look up and see a man smiling at you, he had a ✨FABULOUS✨ mustache.
I study his looks for a moment, concluding that he was the excellent redstoner himself, Mumbo. "We're all here to have fun after all!" I hear iskall say. I get introduced to the other hermits some old ones that came back and some new faces. I think i was smiling the entire time while everyone was talking about the other hermits that weren't here, when i heard stress say: "You know? You and Grian would get along great!" "Oh yeah!" I'm kinda upset that Grian isn't here to start the season." You looked at them in cofusion.

"Who's this Grain guy?" You said, you had absolutely no idea who that was and why you would get along.
When suddenly they burst into laughing, you had no idea what you said so you just stood there.
"See! Even they say it!"
It seemed to be some kind of inside joke that you would probably understand when you met him.
After a few minutes everyone calmed down and explained that "Grain" was a British builder and that he was making a video at the moment so he couldn't join right away but would join later. They said you and him would get along alright because you gave of the same "vibe". Even though you smiled at their statement, you weren't sure if it's was a compliment since they also called him a gremlin...

 Even though you smiled at their statement, you weren't sure if it's was a compliment since they also called him a gremlin

A/n
Hey guys, galls and non-binary palls!
Sorry that this chapter is so short.
I was planning on making it longer but i lost half of it T^T
Anyways i hope you enjoyed it!
And remember....

I love you❤️