Chapter 3: Pesky bird

Before we start

Daily checklist
-did you eat atleast 3 meals today?
-did you drink water today?
-did you do something that makes you happy?
-did you state 5 things that you like about yourself?
-did you say "i love myself" today?

That was it, i hope you checked of the things on the list!
Onto the story!

That was it, i hope you checked of the things on the list!Onto the story!

"Lets see, let's just look around before we do anything."
You were deciding what the best thing was to start your adventure.
in the end you concluded that even tough the best thing getting diamonds is, it would be more fun to just look around. Right when you said that a message popped up in the chat.

Grian has joined the game.
Mumbojumbo: hello grian!
Grian: hello mustachio!
Mumbojumbo: >:0

You smiled at their interaction, they seemed to be really close.
Right when you said that you heard a bird, a parrot to be precise.
It was a blue parrot and you immediately knew what to do, you started punching grass like your live depended on it.
"HOW MANY SEEDS DO YOU WANT?!"
You looked at the bird, who looked back and started flying away.
"No no no, i'm gonna force feed you seeds until you love me!"
Huh, weird that last part seemed to have an echo, you gave the parrot one more seed and the hearts finally came. You sighed in relieve when a few second later you heard another voice.

"YES, now are you gonna do the thing? Like the shoulder- YEA!" You heard the voice laugh in excitement.

You chuckled slightly at it, apparently you weren't the only bird lover there. Thats when the laughing stopped.
It seemed to be coming from behind the bushes, you slowly started walking to it.
After pushing a few branches aside, you looked into pair of amber eyes a few inches away from yours.
You quickly jumped backwards, away from the boy, who tried to do the same but fell flat on his back.
Taking the chance to examine him you didn't recognize him.

He had wavy and fluffy, dirty blond hair, amber and gold eyes you could get lost in for days, and a slightly tanned skin. For his outfit he was wearing a red jumper and some black pants. But what caught your eye was his playful smile, it seemed so innocent but mischievous at the same time. He looked kinda cute but you quickly moved that thought away.

"Hello, i don't think we've been introduced yet"

Grian's pov:

"Hello, i don't think we've been introduced yet"

I looked up to see someone new put their hand out to me, i took it and they pulled me up.
"I like your bird" i pointed to the parrot that just landed on their head.
They smiled, "i like yours to!" Pointing to the bird on my shoulder. "The names Grian, pleasures meeting you!" I held out a hand, they shook it right away.
"U/n but you can call me y/n" "i've heard of you, are you the new hermit?"
"Correct!" "Well then! I hope we can along nicely!"" Same goes to you, have a nice day!" "Bye y/n"
And by that they continued looking around, but the moment i started walking away i hear a short scream.

"Ummm, Grian could you pass me some blocks please"
I looked back see Y/n in a small cave, fighting of zombies, i started laughing and trew a few dirt blocks down. When they were up they started laughing to.
But i was to busy laughing to see their expression change...

"GRIAN WATCH OUT!"

A/nMuhahahaha!I feel really evil

A/n
Muhahahaha!
I feel really evil.... idk if i like it-
But have fun with this cliffhanger! >:D
-Dena

This feels way to evil-
Ill start on chapter 4 right away.
Sorry TvT
-Dena