Chapter 4: Starter bases

New chapter of: "My Favorite hermit" has arrived.
Read?
[] Yes
[   ] No
Mode of writing?
[] Careful and slow; 7+ days to finish
[   ] Quick spell check once done; 3 days to finish
[   ] do literally nothing until it's done and don't read it over; a few hours to finish

Daily checklist
-did you eat atleast 3 meals today?
-did you drink water today?
-did you do something that makes you happy?
-did you state 5 things that you like about yourself?
-did you say "i love myself" today?

That was it, i hope you checked of the things on the list!
Onto the story!

That was it, i hope you checked of the things on the list!Onto the story!

Scar's pov [bet you didn't see that one coming!]

"GRIAN WATCH OUT!"
Before i knew it i heard an explosion, i ran towards the sound and found an awfully weird scene...
What i found there was the new hermit on top of Grian, next to a pretty big hole.

"Oh~ ill leave you two be...~"
"Wha- SCAR! GET BACK HERE!" "COME BACK DOLLAR STORE DUMBLEDORE!"

Then i saw that y/n took out her bow and pointed it at me.
I ran back to the lake, got into/onto a boat and started rowing away as fast as possible. Once out of reach fo Y/n's arrows i slowed down.

"Well then viewers, that's gonna be clipped for sure. They are going to be shipped so badly..." i read what was in chat.
S/n, S/n, S/n! [Ship name]
"Oh god... there's already a ship name-.

 there's already a ship name-

Y/n's pov

"He's out of range"
Grian let out a sigh before turning to me, "thanks for the save, would've been upsetting to die already."
I smiled, "no problem, i owed u one for those blocks!" "It's nothing, anyway i'm gonna go look for a place to make a starter base, see ya!" "See ya Grian!"

I was walking around the jungle talking to frying-pan, (yes that's the name of the bird, deal with it <3)
You were met with a big lake, which seemed so be in the middle of the jungle, it was a proper place for you starter base.
You decided to go for a design you had in one of your survivals you've had for about 3 years now.
You were originally just gonna make a start but eventually got carried away and just went with the flow, after about 15 minutes the treehouse was done

Credits to "mr.mirror" on youtube

You made it so, that when you wanted to add more, you could.
"So, time to see who my neighbor's are, i hope that they don't mind any pranks..."
You looked around to see scar building a weird box. "Perfect." You took your bow and aimed...

"OW! What in the world?!" he started looking around, trying to find the source of the arrow that was just shot at him.
"HEY SCAR OVER HERE!" You waved your arms in the air like a mad man, when he (finally) saw you it was a matter of seconds before he came walking towards 'your' tree.
It ended in both of you chatting for about half an hour while mining and just getting to know each other.
No complaints from you, because you ended up with enough resources for the coming period.
You said your goodbye's and when on with your day.

A/nHey guys, i sorry I haven't been uploading, i went on a vacation and took a break after that

A/n
Hey guys, i sorry I haven't been uploading, i went on a vacation and took a break after that.
But don't worry, the updates maybe slow but i am not letting this get discontinued!
But good news. I made a tumbler! Its called: Neptune
Follow me on there for more drabbles, headcannons, shorts, etc-

Neptune728: And again sorry-
Neptune728: see ya guys galls and non-binary palls!
Neptune728 has left the game