#14 His prisoner (18+)

Book Title: His prisoner (18+)

Author: @Chocolatelover431

Reviewer: @felicia_rutendo

╔═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.══════.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╗

Book Cover - It's attractive, I'll give you that. It's got a bit of mystery to it. Does it relay to the book in a way I suppose it does. I mean the girl is the prisoner after all right.

Blurb - It's straightforward and the reader knows what they're getting into. The only thing that can leave the reader wanting to read more is them wanting to find out what secrets are waiting to be revealed. I would suggest switching it up a bit. We don't want readers thinking its an ordinary mafia love story when its way more and different.

Writing - I feel that your book lacks development. I enjoyed reading it but then I wasn't invested in it. It's because I felt I was going through a summary. There was no room for development. One moment we're at this point the next we're already moving on. The downside about this is that yes you have readers the first chapters but as you go on you would have discovered that you lost them. Not because your story isn't great but because its rushed.

Grammar and Vocabulary - I didn't find any errors. But a little tweaks here and there will do it.

Plot Twists - I loved the plot twists. One moment this is happening then the next "omo" how did this happen. The plot twists also left me thinking why and what will take place next and that made me go onto the next page.

Emotions - My emotions weren't really triggered. There were moments they almost were then boom we've got the rushed episode all over and its gone.

Overall - I think its a good book with a good setting. I would suggest editing a bit because of what I mentioned earlier about the story development. There is character development also but then there shouldn't be an overdose of it. What I'm trying to say is that if your character is sarcastic they shouldn't be overly sarcastic because the character will become annoying and no reader will become invested in them. Overall I think its a good story with a good flow. And the things I mentioned will do the trick to make it better. :)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Thank you for requesting at Opal Reviews~ We hope to see you again, make sure to tell your friends if you liked the services.