🐝 UNEXPECTED

Reviewer:  meemxy

Book Title: Unexpected

Author: ,_xxAMxx

╔══.·🐝:·🐝.·:🐝·..🐝·:·🐝·:·🐝.══╗

The storyline is cliché honestly. The usuals about high-school students hating each other at first and then becoming friends. Then finally falling in love. Although the story is not complete. The relationship between Zac and Hannah is not quite interesting. And I think Hannah has anger issues, lol.

The grammar and Punctuation is top notch though. There's barely any editing required.

The description needs more depth. There's barely any imagery. I couldn't see Hannah or Zac as I read. I couldn't imagine any of the characters, their surroundings or anything.

The cover is something that needs to be looked into because it doesn't really give out the right insight into the story. Maybe a cover shop can help.

The blurb is too short and doesn't intrigue. There's nothing hooking about it. It's just like every other bland blurb on wattpad. It needs a little spicing up. Maybe an excerpt from the story, for instance the scene where Zac and Hannah were trapped in the basement of their parents office. It might help.

The title is catchy but doesn't quite depict the story. Maybe it's because it's not completed yet. But something that should give you an insight to the story is what is needed. Not just a catchy title.

Nonetheless, the story is still interesting and good enough. It's better than okay and that's great. You could do a lot more better though.

For enquiries or complaints,
Message this account's DM.
Beehive
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Beehive 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝