3

Third Person P.O.V:

December 27th, 2018

Hermione sat on her snowy doorstep, enjoying the peace of the day. No cars or people in sight, as the sun shines down on her.

"Well! If it isn't my favorite Bookworm" she heard beside her, causing her head to snap to her left.

There stood Y/n, her smile was as bright as the sun adobe them. She walked over to Hermione, her shoes crunching the snow and the brunette stood up to meet her halfway.

"Y/n!" she laughs as she wraps herself around her in excitement. Y/n froze for a moment, but her arms soon snaked around Hermione's waist.

"Hermione" she chucked into her ear, making Hermione shiver slightly, she didn't know if it was from her or the cold.

"What are you doing out here?" she asks with a soft laugh, pulling away from her with a raised eyebrow.

"I was wondering if we could go on that date?" Y/n asks with a nervous expression, as both of their faces flush lightly.

How could Hermione forget?

Then she remembers the last three late nights filled with angry messages between her and Ron.

"Yes! I would love to" she stammers out as she subconsciously fixes her jacket, while Y/n holds out her arm for her.

"Come on then. I'll buy you some more chocolate" she says with a smile as Hermione graciously takes her arm, letting herself be guided down to the sidewalk.

As they walked down the street in silence, they both seemed to huddle close to one another. Hermione hides her hand between Y/n's body and forearm, seeking its warmth.

"You seem nervous" Hermione says, to which Y/n smiled and chuckled softly.

"Aren't you?"

"Possibly" Hermione laughs as Y/n's smile turns into a devilish grin.

"You must be confident in your charms then?" She asks as the brunette's mouth opens and closes, trying to find a comeback that doesn't sound smug.

"Well, yes! I mean- no! I uh-" Hermione stammers, her calm nature now thrown out the metaphorical window.

Y/n's laugh suddenly echoes through the street as she bumps Hermione's shoulder, her grin is blinding.

"I'm just pulling your leg" she chuckles and Hermione laughs along with her as they get closer to the store. The pink cat hung over the street as some snow and ice was stuck onto it.

"I knew that" Hermione mumbled, but her smile gave away how much she enjoyed Y/n's teasing. Even though she had fallen for it.

Y/n slips away from her and runs up ahead, hoping the door to the shop for her with a small smile.

"After you" she says as she gestures to the opening, Hermione giggles softly and gives a little curtsy in return.

"So polite" Hermione says as Y/n nods proudly and walks in behind her.

"My mother always told me to worship the beauty in life" Y/n whispers in her ear, making her face brighten and clear her throat.

"That's a beautiful saying," she replies as they walk forward, Y/n just hums in response as her body almost presses against Hermione's when she pauses suddenly.

"Hello, you two! I haven't seen either of you in a while!" The woman behind the counter yells to them as they smile and wave to her. Y/n soon walked away when a certain candy caught her attention.