The Others

~Later that Night~

Misty looked down at Kai from the rafters he was brushing his teeth and was wearing his PJs. He seemed to be overly confident as usual, and said, "Oh, yeah? Well, take this!" And he waved his toothbrush around like a sword and jumped around the room. "And This!" Misty and her other companions dressed in black jumped down undetected around Kai's room. Each wielding weapons, Jay had nunchucks, Zane shurikens, Cole a scythe, and Misty sais made of a white and clear stone.

Kai ended his little practice by pointing the toothbrush at Cole. He realized he was surrounded and said, "Oops," nervously.

Kai got in his ready stance, and they got ready to fight. Kai stuffed the toothbrush in Zane's mouth and it smacked, Jay in the face causing him to stumble backward knocking over Misty. The toothbrush flew upward and landed inside Cole's robes and he started vibrating since it was an electric toothbrush.

Kai took his chance escaped into the rafters Zane tried to kick him but ended up flying past him and crashing to the ground. Kai laughed when he saw this. Misty jumped forward taking advantage of the fact that Kai was distracted, and kicked him out of the roof, and he flew outside and landed in the courtyard. The others all dressed in black followed him. Kai had landed near the button hidden under the golden dragon statue and activated the course.

The course knocked the ninja down. Misty scrambled back to her feet only for Cole to push Misty back to keep her out of harm's way. The other Ninja then fought against Kai again. Kai jumped on Cole and Jay and Zane jumped on Kai, Jay was the one on top.

They heard Wu's voice shout "Stop!" The screen door opened and Wu walked out. "Yes, Sensei" Cole, Jay, and Zane said and bowed, Misty followed

"Wait a minute they're your students too?" Kai asked in disbelief he was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.

Wu nodded and Kai said, "This was my final test, wasn't it?" he muttered.

But Jay interrupted and said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You never said anything about a fourth, person learning Spinjitzu. It's always three, Three blind mice, three musketeers. Three—" he gestured to himself and the other two, but was interrupted by Cole who stepped forward and said, "Uh, What he means by that Sensei Wu is that the three of us have trained together with Misty, we're solid." Cole said and bowed

"Didn't look so solid to me." Kai sneered

"Says the guy a twelve-year-old kicked through a roof," Misty answered raising an eyebrow at Kai.

Kai scowled back at her and sent her a glare. Misty disregarded it and just shrugged.

Zane stepped up and said, "Master what is the meaning of this?"

"Misty was supposed to explain to you three about Kai's test tonight," Wu said.

All of them then turned to Misty who blinked and said innocently, "Slipped my mind to mention,"

Kai let out a scoff of disbelief, and Wu narrowed his eyes at her and said, "Regardless, each of you have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties, but first." Wu said and he shouted, "Ninjago!" And a golden tornado appeared and he flew past each Ninja and they were changed into new robes. "Whoa! How'd he do that?" Kai said

"Look what color I am!" Jay said happily, he was in blue-colored robes, and Cole stepped forward and said wait a minute. "I'm still black"

"Kai is red, Master of Fire, it burns bright in you." Wu said and he placed his staff on Kai's shoulder Kai was dressed in red robes. Wu then moved to Jay and said, "Jay is blue, Master of Lightning" Jay then added smugly, "That's not all I'm the master of I do a little inventing, I dabble in model building touch of cooking a little poetry-" Jay had curly auburn colored hair and light-colored eyes.

He was cut off by Cole who sighed exasperated and said, "More like mouth of lightning."

Wu then moved to Cole and said, "Black Ninja is Cole, Solid as rock. Master of Earth." Kai scoffed rolling his eyes, and Cole turned to him and said, "Nice to meet you kid, I got your back and for the record, there ain't nothing in this world I'm afraid of." And he pulled down his hood he had shaggy black hair and deep color eyes. He had a muscular build and was one of the tallest, Zane then added, "Except for dragons"

"Dragons aren't from this world Zane, I said in this world." Cole snapped back

Wu then said, "White Ninja is Zane. Master of Ice and Seer with a sixth sense."

Kai then leaned over and mumbled to Cole, "I sense this one takes things a little too seriously."

Zane pulled down his hood and he had a blond buzz cut and said, "You too have the gift?"

Jay laughed and said, " He's just making a joke, Zane," and then he added "Remember what we talked about? Your sense of humor? Huh?"

Zane then answered and said, "Yes, It was a joke. Haha." Jay faced palmed and Wu snapped and shouted: "Pay attention!" And turned to Misty and said, "The purple ninja is Misty the Master of Crystal, both creation and destruction," he turned to them and said, "You four are the chosen ones and with the help of Misty you will protect the four weapons, of Spinjitzu from Lord Garmadon,"

"But what about my sister?!" Kai shouted

Jay gasped and said, "We're saving a girl? Is she hot?"

"Jay!!!" Kai said annoyed

"I—I just wanna know what we're getting ourselves into!" Jay said in defense but then added, "Does she like blue?"

"Remember Priorities Jay!" Misty sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Back off!" Kai snarled zeroing in on Jay. Who held up his hands palms up in surrender but had a smirk on his face.

"When we find the weapons we will find your sister, It is time we must go to the first weapon." Wu said

"Wait to hold on, you said you were gonna teach us Spinjitzu," Cole said

"Spinjitzu is inside each and every one of you, but it will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found. Come my feet are tired we will take the horse carriage." Wu said and he walked inside, followed by Misty.

"When are you going to tell them, my real destiny that I'm not just supposed to be just assisting them? That my destiny is connected with the Green Ninja?"

"You must never tell them about the Green Ninja or your destiny! You were never supposed to find out!" Wu said sternly.

Misty shrugged and said, "You should really place those kinds of scrolls in a better place other than a box that says (Don't touch! That means you Misty) Because obviously, I was going to look inside it, I thought It was an early birthday present... Not a scroll telling me my future!" she muttered disgruntledly.

"You and the Green Ninja's destiny no matter who rises to the challenge will always be intertwined, No matter who they are your destiny is tied to theirs, whether you like them or not Misty," Wu reminded her.

A grimace spread across Misty's face and she said "What if I can't stand working with them, how are we supposed to be a team?"

"No one ever said destiny would be easy," Wu reminded her calmly.

Misty narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips but said nothing in reply knowing it didn't matter what she said. Her destiny had been written in the lines of fate long before she even existed. Much longer than before she opened the stupid box years ago that stole away her childhood. Even longer than before she was made into the new Master of Crystal in a now-destroyed lab in Ninjago City.

Wu gently ruffled her hair and said, "Let the others know we'll be leaving soon," He walked toward his room to get ready. The sound of his staff tapping against the ground sounded like a ticking clock in her mind. She watched him disappear into his room before she turned and left to inform the others.

Pushing aside the childish feeling of wanting to, scream it wasn't fair that her fate had been chosen for her before she even took her first breath.