The Serpents 1

The the snowy windy battered against Misty's face, and snow flakes got stuck in her hair as she tracked the foot prints of a younger boy up the snowy mountain. Lloyd had left the village and Misty had been tracking him, she had a feeling he was up to no good.

She had left Shine near the bottom of the mountain in a cave. And had decide to follow Lloyd the rest of the way on foot.

She watched as Lloyd pulled a lever in the shape of a snake head, and a hole opened up, she watched as Lloyd's foot slipped and he began to fall forward.

Misty rushed and dove forward, grabbing hold of Lloyd's hand before he fell out of reach, and latched onto the ledge with her other Lloyd looked up at her and scowled and shouted, "Hey, you were spying on me!"

"Yes, but hey it's a good thing I was!" Misty shot back glaring down at the boy, but Misty's fingers were slipping, and she called down, "I can't hold own much longer! We're going to have to fall in but once we're down there I can make us a way back up."

Lloyd looked confused and said, "Your a Ninja why are you helping me?"

"Beacuse I'm suppose to save people, even if they are a bratty and annoying boy!" Misty said

Lloyd glared spat her obviously not pleased with her insults, and then the strength Misty had left gave away, and the two tumbled down down down.

Both of them landed hard and slid across the ice floor of the under ground cavern. "That wasn't fun..." Misty groaned and she sat up and so did Lloyd who was next to her.

They both got to there feet and then they heard a voice say, "Both of you are out of your minds, to venture so far away from home, little ones."

As figure came walking out of the shadows... no the correct term would be slithering because I it was a large dark aqua colored snake with a cobra hood and yellow spiral patterns on the inside of the hood, it had red eyes and was holding a staff.

Both Lloyd and Misty back away from the snake and it said, "Look into my eyes," Misty had closed her eyes and she could hear a rattling sound as the snake said "give up your minds, I will control you." Misty grabbed Lloyd and dragged him down with her, as she felt her back hit an icy stalagmite.

Lloyd though when he heard the snake groaned opened his eyes and saw the snake had hypnotized itself. Lloyd chuckled and said, "No, I will control you from now on."

Misty heard this and she opened her eyes, and watched the Snake say, "What shall you have us do master?"

"Us?" Lloyd asked

More snakes came out from the darkness, and when Lloyd saw this he said, "My own army of snakes!" And he laughed evilly.

Misty however was not please and said, "Um, No we're going to tell them to go stand in a corner and then you and me are going to climb back up and closed this tomb and walk away like this never happened!"

"What do you mean we?" Lloyd said sneering and then shouted, "Someone grab her!"

The general then used his tail to knock Misty to the ground and then wrapped his tail around, the girl trapping her limbs two her sides, and then he tried to hypnotize her.

But Lloyd said, "Uh, no wait don't hypnotize her, we'll just take her with us and use her as bait for the rest of her team."

The snakes tied a cloth around Misty's mouth gagging her and they made their way to Jamankai Village, as Loyd and his army arrived, it of course issued panic in the villagers, and Lloyd ordered the snakes to take the all the... candy from the village. Misty's hands were bounded and she watched helplessly as the Hypnobrai hypnotized the residents of the village.