Destiny Sucks 10

All of them ran outside of the Bounty, and as they approached the volcano Nya said through the radio, "the volcano seems to be on the verge of eruption guys, all recent indicators tell me, that his place is becoming increasingly fragile. Even the smallest rupture can make the whole thing go off."

"Then we must not use our weapons." Wu said all of the nInja placed their weapons away expected for Kai, but he was scolded by Nya and placed the Sword of Fire away.

Wu pointed to a tunnel opening and said, "The Serpentine must be inside the inner core. From here on out we travel by shadows" Wu said

"It's the only way I know how." Garmadon said

Misty nodded and said, "Shadows a ninja's best resource of travel."

Soon they reached the cavern and saw the Serpentine were dinning in a dig site.

"There's Lloyd" Jay whispered and pointed to the boy he was trapped in cage.

Garmadon gasped and said, "Son!"

Misty could see from where she stood that Lloyd looked upset.

And then the serpent digging hit metal with a clanging sound, Python gasped and said, "Out of my way, fool!" and he pushed the serpent aside.The Ninja were slowly making their way down the side of the the volcano when Pythor held up a red blade and shouted, "The third Fangblade is ours!"

The Serpents cheered but the Ninja were slow approaching the snakes when Pythor whipped around and shouted, "Attack!"

"light as a leaf attack like there is no tomorrow!" Wu shouted

Misty created a couple of Crystal sais and threw them at a few snakes then she said "why beat around the bush?" and she blasted the snakes with crystal turning them into crystal statues and then kicking the statues into the lava where they melted and the snakes jumped out and fleed, and then she noticed that the lava was had started glowing, she looked over and saw Kai had pulled out the Sword of Fire.

Nya tried to warn him but Kai only mumbled to himself "I will do what I must."

Pythor was leaving but before they did they made the volcano more unstable.

"Any minute this place is going to blow we need to get out of here." Jay said

"Not without my son." Garmadon said

"Dad!" Shouted Lloyd he was behind carried away and Garmadon jumped to the stairs and fought his way through the snakes where Pythor realized that he was getting closer her had the snakes get rid of Lloyd and they dropped the cage and it landed near the Lava, Garmadon managed to reach his son and save him just as the cage bottom disappeared, and when they reached each other they hugged.

But Kai ran past the two after the Fangblade, Cole yelled for him to get back but it was too late Misty tried to run after the red ninja but Cole held her back.

Kai knocked the fang blade from Pythor's grip and the snake before he could get it back was forced to flee.

"Kai! Get back here!" Misty shouted the group had climbed the cliff and was waiting to leave.

"Leave it Kai! it's not worth your life!" Jay shouted

"Not without that Fangblade!" Kai shouted

Lloyd turned around and said, "What about Kai?" and he called for the boy's name.

Misty was standing beside him and was watching Kai anxiously when she left the ground underneath her falling.

And her and Lloyd fell downward and the slab of rock they were standing on landed in the lava started sinking.