Misty

Name: Mitsu (Last Name Unknown)

Nickname: Misty

Fandom: Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu

Sexuality: Demiromatic and Asexual

Race: Half Human, and Half Oni

Elemental Master: Crystal

Weapon: Ninja Sais

Personality: Kind, Loyal, Brave, Sarcastic, Creative, Caring, struggle with Anxiety and Social Anxiety, Short temper, Moody, Jealous.

Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Painting, Crystal carving, Meditating, Reading.

Mother: Masumi 

Father: Katio Takuma 

Friends: Nya, Pixal, and the other Ninja, Sensei Garmadon, Misako, Wu, and Skylor,

Current Boyfriend: Lloyd Garmadon

Secret Admirer: Cole Brookestone

Pet: Chicken named Chicken

Dragon's Name: Shine

Ninja Color: Violet

Appearance: Bright purple eyes, Hair Black with a hint of purple, pale skin, petite body, high cheekbones, thin limbs, and small feet and hands.

After The March of the Oni: Eyes glow when she's angry or feeling other strong emotions.

Weakness: Her powers are largely based on her emotions and are controlled by her emotions this causes her powers to be unstable and dangerous as they can cause harm to herself, her surroundings, and her teammates.

Element Explained: The Crystal Element is very unstable since it was not Mitu's power originally she was injected with the blood of the last Crystal Elemental Master. Unfortunately, the element injection was not received well in Misty's body, and blood she was still able to harness the elemental powers, but it created discord in her own body. The crystal element itself was changed there was no longer just the white crystal's power of light and life but also the black crystal's power of destruction and death. Misty has to keep peace within herself to keep the dark side of the crystal from consuming her. The creation side of Misty's powers allows her to create objects like weapons and shields. The black crystal explodes while the white crystal is stable.

Crystal Colors: Ever since their run-in with the Oni Misty's been able to create other colors of crystals ranging from colors of purple to fuchsia. Currently, the abilities of these crystal colors have yet to be discovered however they do seem to give off a certain glow to them.

Name: Misty's real name is Mitus which means light but she insists that everyone call her Misty and is angered or annoyed when someone calls her by her actual name. Her origins and past are unknown to the ninjas and the only ones who know about it are Wu and Mystake.

More about the Element: In the Tournament of Elements Misty's element was the only one that could not be stolen or even absorbed by Skylor. Garmadon thinks it's because Misty was not the true heir to the elemental power and it was also tainted. Even so, her element was not needed to complete the spell.

The Past Master of Crystal:

More Facts

Scars: Misty's body has scars, but most of them are healed, by now. They are from when Misty was younger and was first getting a grasp on her powers. When she was younger the black crystal would often explode and sometimes the white crystal would shatter if she wasn't careful and it would cut her. Most of the scars are small but some are larger and more noticeable. She also still had a big scar on her waist from Ultra Violet. As of recently, it's not uncommon for Misty to have fresh cuts on her body from her crystal shattering and being unable to retain stability. Nya helps Misty tend to her wounds when there are too many.