The Bite of a Fangpyre 3

The Next morning the Ninja were working but also dropping less than subtle hints to Jay who was working on the button.

Kai was carrying a bucket and said to Zane, "Sure got a lot of junk piling up, if only there was a place we could get rid of it."

"If you don't mind, I'm trying to focus." Jay said sounding a little annoyed

And then Cole walked by on his cell phone and said, "Hi, Mom and Dad, of course I'd love to visit. What kind of son would I be if I didn't want to?" and he winked at Misty who nodded and then said, "It's sure quiet around here...maybe we could go-"

Jay laughed sarcastically and said, "I know what you're trying to do, Okay look I might have promised to visit my parents. But there's a lot of stuff on my plate."

Nya then walked through the door and Jay laughed and whipped the grease stain off his face and said, "Heh-heh. Hi Nya."

"You gonna visit your parents today?" She asked

"Uh, sure am. Just about to leave." Jay said quickly

"Tell them I said hi." Nya said and then walked away.

Kai, Zane, Cole and Misty all glared at Jay, who answered, "What? So my plate's not that full."

Misty and the others came out and, Misty heard Wu finish saying, "But we need to allow them to follow their path.

Cole then said, "Rocky's going east?" and then he walked over to his dragon and said, "Say it isn't so, Rocky."

Jay then walked over near Nya and said, "Well, I guess I gotta go on this long walk all by myself, sure be nice to have company."

Nya smiled and nodded silently but the Kai said, "Of course we'll go, buddy."

"I could use a break."Cole said

"All you had to do was ask." Zane added

"Road Trip!" Misty cheered

Jay sighed

Misty then hugged her Dragon Shine goodbye and said softly, "Stick with the others, Shine then you won't get lonely again."

And the young Dragoness flew off with the others.

wu was playing soft Music on his flute.

Jay sighed and said, "Ah, of all the days to lose our ride..."

Zane caught up to Wu and said, "That flute, you've never told us why it's so special."

"Long ago there were many flutes, created to combat the powers of the Serpentine, and drive them underground. But over time, Ninjago's forgotten its ancestors' wisdom, and now this is the only one." Wu explained

"I get the lesson, respect your elders or else suffer the consequences, boy you guys are laying it on thick."

Wu chuckled and said, "Perhaps you are only hearing what you need to hear."

Jay stopped in front of the Junkyard, and Nay walked up behind him and asked, "What is it?"

"It's quiet. My family is never quiet." He said and flipped up his hood and ran inside.

"Somethings off." Misty warned the others and they ran inside, the junkyard