One peice Pt. 1 [Oc × Zoro]

[ W A R N I N G ]

[ Things may or may not have gotten graphic and gory towards the end, so please proceed with caution. ]

━━━━•❃°•°𓆉°•°❃•━━━━

Somewhere far off, there was a village. It was pretty sizable and was secured in a bubble deep under sea. It traveled from ocean to ocean and it's people never once saw the light of day.

Now with such unusual living conditions the inhabitants were not so usual. Rather they were positively pigmentless, not a single drop of melanin was to be found in their skin nor their hair. Though while their hair was seething with beauty in its transparency, it was also known to be coated with a highly reflective substance, causing many unusual spectacles.

So far the people lived peacefully, but all things must come to an end eventually, even the good things.

━━━•❃°•°𓆉°•°❃•━━━

"Yo, pops, how's that magnetic rig set up going?" A girl asked, tying back her long limp hair.

"Ah kid, you're back from that garish bar I see," the elderly man replied as he lost grip of his wrench which was now stuck to a large magnetic disc.

"That I am, and just in time, I see," the girl mocked the old man with her last two words before she climbed up the other side of his latter.

She pulled back her sleeves, slipped on some thick leather gloves and began fishing amongst the sharp metal discs for the gramps' hammer. While she did so the old man climbed down the ladder and pulled out a sandwich to nibble on from a nearby sack.

There was a silence between the two until the old man spoke.

"So, how'd it go, 'd they like you or not?"

...

Still nothing from the girl, until a clanking sound came from the disks, soon followed by the thud of the hammer hitting the ground.

The girl stood silent on the ladder for a moment.

Then in the blink of an eye she jumped down running to the old man, nearly tackling the poor old coot down as she went to squeeze his decrepit bones in a tight hug.

"He- hey, now settle dow-"

"Oh, Jii san, they loved it! They loved it they loved they loved it! Ahahahahahahaaa!"

The girl jumped around in circles excitedly, still embracing the old man as she laughed with pure joy.

"Mitsune, for the love of blowfish, put me down!" The old man cried out frantically.

The girl paused for a few seconds, then slowly lowered the old coot to the ground as a small drop of sweat ran down her face.

"Sorry Jii san, I got carried away."

The old man looked at her with a dark glare, encouraging the girl to lower her head in shame.