Yours

(She/her, cursing, kinda spicy. I apologize for not writing for awhile. A lot of stuff has happened and I needed some time)

Our rithing bodies, running across each other's, sweat everywhere, her tounge making so many amazing different patterns that were driving the pressure in my stomach up and then she-

"Beep. Beep. Beep"

Fucking Steve Rogers and his 8am training shit. I'm gonna shove my foot so far up his ass he'll be 8am. Finally one good- well, pretty spicy dream. Since I could never be hers in real life, at least there's a dream world where I can. I texted Steve told him I was sleeping in today and I didn't even begin to read his lecture message that he replied with.

At 10 when they all finished, Wanda came into my room thinking I was sick since I didn't go. She found me hiding under the covers looking at pintrest.

"Well, well, well... look whose not sick."

"To be fair, I never said I was. Just wanted some sleep for God's sake."

"Okay Y/N no need go be cranky cause your horny"

"I will lock you out of this room."

"Alright Alright." She raised her hands in self defense. She knows how many times I've told her I don't like her in my head. "You should tell her"

"She's straight Wanda what the hell am I suppose to do?"

"Be honest with her. You know it's the right thing to do. Everyone is having Game night tonight in the main room. You should join us" and with the end of that conversation Wanda left.

I got dressed, ate, and played around on my phone for a couple more hours. Then went to go join them. They were all laughing at something when I walked in the room. "Bet you didn't see that coming" Peitro sasses as per usual .

I sat down and watch them all continue playing truth or dare. "Natasha, Truth or Dare?" Wanda asked Wanda I swear to Thor-

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Y/N"

My whole body tensed up as I looked right at the ground. I knew she would chicken. Why would she ever- "Look at me" She whispered into my ear. Words that sent straight shivers down my spine. I looked up and she kissed me the most passionately and affectionly I've ever been kissed. Her tounge came into my mouth then she picked me up, carried me to her room and things just got more heated from there. There's you're daily lesson to never assume someone's sexuality kids!