Then lie to me ( pt. 2 )

Buck and I sat in the coffee shop eating our donut and he yet again asked the obvious pain bearing question.

"So what are you planning to do?"

Like I had any clue. I was so emotional, hormonal, and honestly I was really into this donut.

"I don't know. I mean . . . What would you do in my situation?"

"Honestly Y/N, I think you both need to take some space from each other. Whether it's a little bit or a lot . . . Just some space. You two are always doing stuff together like working, living, and more. Even if you are a couple everyone needs their space for awhile."

"Damn you and your great relationship advice Mr.Barnes." He did a crazy little bow, but he was a crazy old man. "Remimd me how you became this good with relationship advice when you've never been in a relationship yourself?"

"Comes with age doll, comes with age."

------------------☆-----------------

N

atasha and I had taken a brake for about 3 months now, and I'm about 4 months pregnant at this point. But still bearly noticeable, I just look bloated. Steve and Buck are the only ones who know about the baby at the moment. I didn't want Natasha to come back just for the baby. She needed to come back for both of us. It's what we both deserved.

Tony was having a party tonight. I didn't know how I was gonna hide the fact I wasn't drinking but if I've done it for 4 months I'm positive I can do it for one night.

I put on a fancy shirt and cute jeans so I wouldn't have to squeeze around my belly, even if there wasn't much to squeeze. I got there and didn't get any drinks, even though Tony offered me one I said I didn't want it preferring not to deal with a hang over in the morning and he called me a party pooper. That's Stark for you.

I walked up to Steve and he patted me on the back. Honestly him and I have been becoming a bit closer each day. Probably mostly thanks to Buck honestly.

"Now don't party to hard young lady."
I knew what he meant. To watch what I was drinking, but in a way to disguise it so none of the other avengers noticed.

"Yeah, yeah I know Gramps." I told him. He was the old man here to be fair. Buck came up from behind me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey doll"

"Hey, you shouldn't have brought that."

"Brought what?" He questioned

"That fancy arm of yours. You do know Tony invited Rocket too right?"

"Not again! I'm leaving."

"I'm kidding" I said while I lightly smiled at my amazing joke.

"That was not funny." He told me looking like a pouty baby.

"You're right, it was hilarious." I responded back at him

Later on the party was still going but honestly I was close to passing out. I went to go to my room but since I was so tired out of muscle memory I guess I went to Nats room. Right as I was about to turn the handle I heard it. Nat and some other girl moaning. Everything just hurt again. I went to my room and decided to just sleep. Sleep would take care of me for now.

I woke up and went to Nats room. I decided that I needed to talk with her after this series of events. I got up to her room went to knock and right as I was about to, a woman opened the door.

"Oh Hi!" She excitedly said to me with a smile.

"Hi . . . " I skeptically said to her. "Is Nat in there?" I pointed to the inside of what use to be her and I's room.

"Oh yeah. I'm Belle by the way . . ." She continued to ramble on but I didn't hear a word she said after that. I ended up pushing past her, and shutting the door behind her.

She looked me in the eyes. Nervousness honestly filled me. "I think it's time we talk." I said to her.

"About what?"

"Really, 'About what?' . . . Natasha come on I thought we were in a relationship."

"Well I didn't know what we were in since you've been avoiding me for three months Y/N!"

"I needed some space! I thought all people could respect that! I'm not the one who went and slept with someone else for 3 days straight Natasha that was you!"

The room went quiet. Then,

"Leave."

"Wha-"

"I said leave God Dammit!"

I said no words. Simply took my wedding ring off, placed it on the night stand and slammed the door on my way out.

I knocked on Bucks door and he opened it. He looked at me.

"Pack a bag Buck. We're going on a road trip."

(A/N: I'm sorry I didn't plan on having to make a part three I subconsciously got here somehow!! I promise there will be a part three on the way!)