Then Lie to me (Part 4)

(A/N: The version you've all been waiting for, the one, the only, the one where Y/N moves on 😉) [P.S. This one does get pretty spicy]

As the Sun shines through the window, I slowly start to wake from my slumber. I hear a small groan behind me as I start to turn around, "Do we really have to get up yet?" Of course he would say that. "Yes, hun, yes we do." "I mean come on we did just get married yesterday" He wasn't wrong. "Oh shut it James, go put on some clothes" I said rolling my eyes. Oh wait, I guess we did skip over a few parts let's review.

---------♤♡◇♧--------

"Pack a bag Buck. We're going on a road trip."

We got in the car as soon as he finished packing his bag. He was planning on coming back of course, but me? I had no idea what would happen. I sat in the passenger seat balling my eyes out and Bucky just drove. No questions, no music, no books, no podcasts, no nothing. Soon my eyes has no tears left to cry, my entire body felt like it was on fire. Soon enough my eyes shut and I just gave into sleep.

I soon woke up with the sun burning my eyeballs out. I groaned and turned the opposite way, but lord knows, the sun is everywhere. I opened my eyes slowly but surely, "There's some Tylenol and Coffee in the cup holders" Buck said. I grabbed the bottle and took about 3 or 4 I wasn't sure, and chugged them all down with the Coffee.

I swear, if it wasn't for this 1000 year old man I probably would have gone crazy by now. I wasn't sure where we were headed, hell where we were even at, but I trusted him so I knew where ever we went would be okay. Soon enough we pulled up at a cabin, a beautiful cabin that had flowers and vines all around it. I stared in awe for a moment as Buck shut off the car. He started to get out and grab our bags, I start to get out of the car still staring in wonder as he walks up to the door.

"You coming or not?" He asks

"Yeah, Yeah I'm coming. Bitch."

"Jerk."

We finally make it inside and the interior is just as beautiful. Man how did he ever find this place? "I bet you're wondering how I found this place." Well, he's not wrong. "Back before Steve even got the Serum, him and I bought a cabin for vacation uses right outside of Brooklyn. Since we both went missing and it was a rough time, the property never got sold or anything. So every so often I still drive all the way down here to make sure it's all good."

He seemed so passionate while talking about the cabin, almost like he had complete emotional attachment to it, which I must say was pretty cute. I just looked around the cabin and admired it some more. "The bad thing is there is only one bed, but I'll take the couch so it won't be an issue."

"No you won't." I snap back immediately "If you think I'm gonna let you take the couch you must be crazy-" "James, we're both grown adults, I think we can manage sharing a bed." He nods his head slowly agreeing. I said nothing but the truth.

Soon enough the clock hits 4:30, Buck goes to the kitchen and starts to cook. He ends up pulling out some noodles, chicken, and Alfredo sauce. I lay down on the couch and turn on the tv (that i was very surprised to see) and see that Friends is on. Friends has always been a comfort show of mine, so I watch it as James cooks. Soon enough he brings two plates and sets one down on the Coffee table right in front of me and takes the other one ans sits down on the other side of the couch and starts eating his.

I finished my plate and rinsed it off lightly and left it in the sink. I went to the bathroom (which is in the bedroom) and changed into some comfy clothes. I laid down and looked at my phone for the first time today to see a bunch of missed messages. I didn't really care though so I turned it off and went to bed.