Then lie to me.

(She/her, pure angst, tw:cuss words, also should I make a part two to this? Tell me at the end, don't forget to vote :)

64 hours. 3 days. No one knew where she was for three days. I was scared out of my mind she was killed. No one even knew where she was off to. I haven't even got a chance to talk to her cause she went straight to the shower. I was still laying down in my pj's cause I hadn't got out of bed yet. I was sitting up in bed waiting for half an hour for her to get out of the bathroom. Natasha walked out in a towel and walked to the closet.

"What the Hell Natasha?" I asked her as she was still looking through the closet.

"Don't what the hell me-" she started

"Natasha Romanoff don't you dare tell me not to what the hell you. You been gone for 3 fucking days without even telling anyone where you were going. I thought you were dead Natasha!" My volume started to increase. She looked rough and pondering something to no end.

"I..I was at a bar."

"For 3 fucking days Natasha?!"

"We-"

"We?"

Natasha sighed. "Belle and I" My whole body froze. Who was Belle? Why was she with Natasha? Why am I not getting more context?

"Who-"

Before I could even finish she pulled her clothes on and put her hand up to her forehead in a stressful way. "Belle is the woman I have been sleeping with the past three days. " My whole body was shutting down. I froze and the only thing my body could manage was a simple

"What?"

"I was stressed out of my mind,  I didn't feel like stressing you out cause you have to deal with, so I thought a few drinks would be able to help me out. Then this blonde came up to me and obviously started hitting on me. I didn't think there would be much harm so I ended up flirting back for awhile. We were both drunk and she ended up kissing me. I kissed back because I was so drunk out of my mind I honestly didn't even know what I was doing, what I was causing. I . . . I'm sorry"

My whole body felt like it was on fire. I finally put my whole trust into someone. my whole life and she . . . she gave it to someone else in a blink of an eye because of one tough situation. I didn't even know what to say or even how to say anything. I stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"Y/N, Y/N wait-"

I slammed the door right in her face. I walked as fast as I could to Bucky's room. I needed to cry, to ball but I refuse to do that till I get there. I got to the elevator, went to the 7th floor where his room was at. I got there and knocked and he opened the door and saw my face of anger, sadness, so many emotions I didn't even know at this point. I just wanted to scream.

"Come here doll."

I instantly fell into his arms as he shut the door with his foot and the carried me over to his bed where he just cuddled me and let me cry for a good amount of time. Finally when I started to calm down and the room was just filled with sniffes he asked.

"Wanna tell me?"

"Natasha . . . S-she slept with another woman." I took a deep breath in and let out a shaky breath. He just held me a little bit tighter. After all he was the only one who knew.

Natasha and I were trying to get pregnant with the help of a clinic for awhile now. Four days ago I finally got a positive test. Since Nat was helping Steve with training some of the new recruits, I went straight to bucky and told him excitedly. I planned on telling Nat the day after but that was the first day she disappeared . . . To go sleep with Belle apparently. 

All of my thoughts were just swirling around in my head and everything just hurt. "Wanna go get donuts?" Bucky quickly asked to get me out of my own head. I just hummed a simply 'mhm' noise. Donuts made everything better . . . At least for now.