💛🌙Dream💫💛

Tanjiro's POV

It was a super rainy day today so none of us went outside on our planned picnic for today in the garden. We just stayed inside and ate our food at the table. Today was supposed to be a really nice day today.

I didn't even see zenitsu get up and out of bed it et he was wondering asleep peacefully. We did have a hard day of training yesterday so he must be pretty tired.

I brought him some lunch in case he woke up and was hungry. But instead of just setting his food on the bedside table, I sat down next to him on the bed.

He looked so peaceful just sleeping. Usually he's screaming his head off. But that's why I love him. I want to protect him. I've always wanted him to cling to me instead of the other girls. It made me jealous which is something I don't think I would have ever said. I don't really get jealous. The last time I got jealous was when nezuko make rice crackers for everyone except me. She knows rice crackers are my favorite!

He shuffled in his bed and faced me. He was still asleep though. He looked so cute cuddled up in the blanket softly snoring. He said something in his sleep but I couldn't hear. I couldn't bare it any longer. I kissed his forehead, just a peck. He immediately woke up and stared at me with a blush covering his face and a confused look.

I stood up and awkwardly said

"YOU'RE DREAMING"

He paused for a moment before saying

"Well then if I'm dreaming, Tanjiro will kiss me."

I could feel my face heat up. Why would he want me to do something like that?! I leaned down and kissed him, on the cheek. He frowned. On the lips. And he pointed to his lips. I bet I looked redder than a tomato. I leaned forward and closed my eyes as I placed my lips onto his. The kiss, it felt arm and soothing, it made my heart pound and butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

Zenitsu released from the kiss.

"I knew it." He said with a smirk.

"This isn't a dream."

Crap.

"It's heaven!"

He fell back down onto the bed and started to squirm.

"Sheer heaven! Heaven!"

I didn't know if he knew this wasn't a dream or he was serious.

"Tanjiro stay still!"

"Um okay"

"Am I dead? Because I'm looking at an angel"

I blushed but u was also very confused but I looked at zenitsu and he looked like he was having the time of his life. So I smiled too. He kept saying weird pick up lines for the rest of the afternoon until inosuke came in and ruined the moment by screaming,

"IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!!"

At this moment zenitsu realized he was not dreaming nor in heaven. He was at earth awake this very second. Inosuke left the room and tried headbutting Aoi.

"T-tanjiro... Did we really kiss?"

"Yes zenitsu we d-did.

Zenitsu's face turned bright red and so did mine.

"Does that mean I said all this pickup lines too?"

"Yes.."

Zenitsu stood up and for once he used thunder clap and flash awake.

He was out of there faster than lighting could strike.

I stood there touching my lips. That was my first kiss

🍵•°•°•°°•°•°•°•🍛

I tried to make start a conversation with zenitsu while we were eating but he didn't even look at me. I felt kind if hurt. But he was probably just embarrassed. Yup. He was still bright red looking down at his food.

Inosuke finished first and he got up from the table and left to go to bed. Zenitsu didn't even touch his food. I got up too and rinsed my plate.

"Hey tanjiro.."

"Yeah zenitsu?"

"I wanted to say thank you.. For playing along"

"Oh yeah it's nothing"

It was something.

"Is that really what you dream about?"

"Yes"

"Would it help if I cuddle you?"

"Well it wouldn't help my dreams but I would like to cuddle"

"Okay, when you're ready meet me at my futon."

"O-okay"

I went in my bed and drifted off to sleep. I can't believe zenitsu will sleep with me tonight! That's all I could think about while I owed my eyes and slowly made my way to Dreamland. Before long I heard footsteps creeping down the hallway, I already knew who it was, zenitsu. He made his way to my futon and got in. He snuggled deep into my chest. I pet his head until he fell asleep.

I didn't realize how soft zenitsu's hair is. And hiw soft his skin is. His eyes remind me of honeycomb. He is perfect for dreaming. So I will do just that.

A/N Sorry this one was a little short. I think I wrote enough stories for today I will write more tomorrow. Thank you for reading this chapter of the book I am so happy there are people reading it even if I just posted this story today. Depending on where you are in time I began this book on 5/4/2021 Thank You for reading today's stories I will post more along the week maybe not this much a day but I will still post more this week. QOTD: If you could make one anime character come to life which one would it be? My A: Zenitsu Agatsuma he's my favorite character from my favorite anime! Have a Great Day! 💛💛💛

Word count including A/N 938