😊Chubby Cheeks😊

⚠️  Warning! ⚠️
⚠️Slight Manga Spoilers, and cringe, you have been warned⚠️

Zenitsu POV

Every morning I wise up, I have a skin routine I follow everyday. Which makes my skin quite soft and adorable. One person seems to notice each time, and that would be tanjiro kamado. We've been friends ever since we met at the trail. We usually go on missions together just the two of us. He always seems flustered when he hears it will just be us.

Well that same thing happened today. And as always tanjiro was flustered, I can never seem to know why. I brushed it off this time and went to go get ready. I was putting on my uniform when he came in.

He just stared at me for a bit and then smiled. He reached his hands out to grab my cheeks, and then he squished them.

.
.
.

What.

"Mnph! Tanjiroooo!"

"What? You're cheeks are so chubby and surprisingly soft! How could I not squish them?"

"But it's embarrassing!"

"Why?"

"Well because.. Because... they're chubby."

"I like the chubbiness! Makes you even cuter!"

"W-What Tanjiro?"

"Oh um.. I should get ready see you later!"

"Oh- okay."

😈•°•°•°•°•°•°•🌿

We were already and packed up to go to the location where the demon was. We were informed he had eaten over 50 people so far from the city, and he was said to look like a 23 year old man wearing a yukata. He had black hair tied in a ponytail and three red horns, the middle being the biggest. His blood demon art was unknown.

Even while we were walking there, I couldn't ignore what he said to me. He has never said anything like that to inosuke or kanao or shinobu or someone. Only to me. I blushed and looked down at the trail.

Tanjiro was looking at me confused and stepped closer to me lifting my chin up and squishing my cheeks. He had this weird straight serious face.

"Tanjiro, I know this is some sort of a habit but, we are in the middle of a mission right now."

Tanjiro doesn't even respond he just looked at me while squishing my cheeks.

"Uh, tanjiro-"

"Shh"

"..."

After a few minutes it became night and we were finally at the city. It took us forever since the squishing cheeks thing got in the way, a lot.

People were disappearing left and right. Then I could feel a child down my spine and found myself in another room. I was tied to a chair, they must have quick hands, it would have taken me around half an hour just to get it right.

A demon appeared with blood on his face. He walked closer to me and then he stopped and knelt down. I was searching for my sword but it wasn't even in the room. He looked at me dead in the eye. He didn't even blink nor flinch. Suddenly, his face turned into a weird owo face and he spoke.

"Oh my god! You're kaigaku's junior, right?"

"I don't consider him to be my senior at all, ever since he turned into a demon..."

"Oh that's a shame."

"Um can I go?"

"Lemme squish you cheeks first owo"