🍙Onigiri🍙

Third POV:

Zenitsu was hungry, he could he his stomach growling. He placed his hand and his stomach and groaned.

"This isn't fair! Why do I have to go Demon Slaying at dinner time?!"

He angrily picked up the pace, Chuntaro nearly fell off his head. Zenitsu stopped for a minute to pick up any sounds he could hear from his point. He heard nothing but crickets, water streaming, a busy city and bugs crawling in the dirt. Zenitsu followed the sound of the wagons rolling and the busy walking.

He soon found the bright big city. Zenitsu was used to the city so he didn't hesitate to walk through, he made sure to hide his sword first though.

As he was walking he listened carefully to any noises of demons, he didn't hear anything so he walked around some more until he spotted a little stand with a boy serving onigiri to not a lot of people. He didn't look busy. Zenitsu sat on a nearby bench a sat to rest his legs. Though his stomach kept reminding him that he was starving.

He walked up to the stand and ordered two onigiri which costed about ¥1200($12). The boy looked at him and blushed. He immediately made the onigiri and placed it on a bamboo wrap.

"Would you like the onigiri to be stuffed?"

"Yes please"

The boy filled the onigiri, one with salmon and a special sauce and one with pork belly and another sauce. Zenitsu was practically drooling. The boy placed it again on a bamboo wrap.

"To go or stay?"

"Stay"

He served the onigiri to Zenitsu and sat down watching his expression. Zenitsu loved the onigiri which made the boy happy.

"What's your name?"

"*monch monch* Zenitsu Agatsuma *chew chew* and yours?"

"Tanjiro Kamado"

Tanjiro smiled a bright genuine smile which made zenitsu blush a little. Tanjiro notices but didn't say anything.

"You don't have to pay. You're a demon slayer correct?"

"Yes I am, but how could you tell?"

"Uniform."

"Oh"

"But if you don't get any money you won't grow as a business."

"Trust me, I'm probably not getting any business soon."

"I'll tell my friends at the corps!"

"You would do that?"

"Yeah of course!"

Tanjiro blushed a lot and hung his head.

"Thank you, Zenitsu."

Now Zenitsu was blushing. Zenitsu finished his onigiri quicker than he expected, but he didn't want to leave so he ordered an upon and three more onigiri. Which in total costed ¥30000 ($30). It wasn't expensive to Zenitsu because his pay was much more plentiful than this.

Tanjiro was surprised by how much food he ordered. But he didn't mind the company, especially since Tanjiro seemed quite attached to this boy. He made a special udon just for him and put a little extra noodles and a little extra toppings. He made two stuffed onigiri and one normal, kind of like a balance. One with salmon and a drizzle of a spicy teriyaki sauce and another with chicken and another sauce drizzled on.

He served the udon a bamboo bowl and the onigiri on a bamboo wrap.

"What's with all the bamboo?"

"My little sister likes it that way. Come here Nezuko"

A little girl popped up from beneath the counter and rubbed her eyes. She had a bamboo nuzzle in and was drooling next to the smell of all this food. She grabbed a spare onigiri, plain, and hid back under the counter. Zenitsu didn't notice until now because he was too busy talking, but the girl under that table was a demon. She sounded just like it.

She arose from behind the counter to get head pats from her big brother. She hugged his leg and made a muffled noise "hmm!"

"Tanjiro... Do you know the girl you are next too is a... Demon?"

Tanjiro started to sweat, he knew that if he didn't do something nezuko would be ash.

"I do know. She hasn't hurt a single human though. She has protected and shed her own blood for others. She isn't like the rest. She will never hurt a hurt a human"

Zenitsu froze he didn't know what to say. So he started to wat his udon. Tanjiro just sat there. Nezuko crawled from behind the counter and made Zenitsu pat her head. Zenitsu did and he felt much more happier, Nezuko enjoyed head pats because it meant she was a good girl.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu then chatted for hours they didn't notice it was past midnight already. Zenitsu knew he had to go so he sat up and paid for his meal even though Tanjiro didn't want him to. Zenitsu was about to leave until Tanjiro interrupted.

"Wait Zenitsu."

Zenitsu turned around and Tanjiro kissed his lips.

"S-stay safe and s-sleep well."

Zenitsu didn't move he stood there with his face red. Tanjiro put his hands in his face and ducked behind the counter. Zenitsu returned to his thought and stammerer a goodbye too he walked fast home to think about what had just happened.

❤•°•°•°•°•°•🍙

Zenitsu, without thinking, walked to the cart at the same time as yesterday and ordered two stuffed onigiri. Tanjiro turned around and faced Zenitsu.

"Coming right u-"

His faced reddened and he looked down.

"Up"

Zenitsu giggled and watched him cook. He ate the onigiri and gave Tanjiro a kiss. Tanjiro blushed hard and served up more food. Zenitsu smiled and patted Nezuko's head. After he ate Tanjiro gave him a goodbye kiss but it was longer this time. Zenitsu payed and left soon after.

This routine happened every night at six. The kisses kept getting longer and more passionate. Zenitsu was nearly broke and Tanjiro was running out of supplies. So instead they would just make out when Zenitsu came. Nezuko would steal food from the cart while they kissed. Nezuko would get away everytime because Tanjiro was distracted. So when real customers came nezuko was in charge of the cart while zenitsu and tanjiro were on a nearby bench.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while I will try and do one once a week on Fridays. I was super hungry while writing this. A pork belly stuffed onigiri sounded soooo good right now. 🤤🍙 I hope you have a Great Day and stay safe! 💛💛💛

W/C: 1063